15-tie

To say that jennie kim isn't spoiled would be the biggest lie you'd ever hear in soul international high school. She was rich and spoiled by her family, treated like a princess.

_______________

She ran through the corridors of soul international high-school holding her tie in one hand, scanning the corridors. It was first day of school and she was late for the school re opening ceremony. She huffed in annoyance, it was all her little sisters fault. She ran the other way towards the girls bathroom opening the door a bit harshly causing the loud bang of the door hitting the wall to echoe through the empty hallway. She didn't bother to check inside the stalls as she locked the bathroom door and kick the wall harshly before messing her hair and screaming in frustration.

"Damn fucking school uniform" she said messing her shirt that was neatly tucked inside her skirt. She threw her blazer to the ground and kicked it. She angrily faced the mirror her face red as a tomato. "Mother fucking school tie" she said harshly wrapping it around her neck. She paced around the bathroom breathing in and out, trying to relax. After a few minutes of pacing her around she finally calmed down.

She stood infront of the mirror once again, trying to tie the tie properly, failing everytime, on the fifth try instead of tieing it she created a knot , she got frustrated even more as she tugged on the tie harshly causing the knot to tighten, "this son of a bitch" she saying trying to untie the tie.

Just then she heard the sound of a click as the door of the stall in the furthest corner opened showing a blonde girl. Her eyes widened, she regretted not checking the stalls but it was too late now. Standing infront of her was a tall blonde Barby looking fucking goddess.

She was starring at the girl in awe. She have never seen someone so beautiful in her life, the girls beauty was out of this world. From her doe eyes to her cute button nose. Her pink plump lips. The girls cheeks turned a shade of pink. "Oh I uhm well I uhm sorry" she hurriedly picked up her blazer and tried to sprint inside one of the stalls but ended crashing her face in to one of the stalls. She winced in embarrassment, she was making a total fool out of herself in front of the girl. She crouched on the spot trying to hide her face from the girl.

Lisa's pov

I always have the worst timing to use the toilet. She thought to herself as she finished her business and was about to get out when she heard the loud bang of the door hitting the wall and a girl cursing, the girl sounded really frustrated. She heard the sound of the door locking and something hitting the girl. If she was right the girl was walking back and forth stomping her feet. After like 5 minutes the girl stopped stomping and was talking to her self now.

After a few minutes she heard the girl shout in frustration. Cursing about a tie? She found all these strangely cute. She decided to open the door and damn, she did not expect to see jennie kim standing infront of her wide eyed. She was staring at me without even blinking her mouth opened a bit,  her blazer was on the ground and her shirt was crumpled and her hair was sticking out everywhere, she was a mess a hot mess I must say.

I am gay for jennie kim like who wouldn't be. She quickly picked up her blazer, without looking where she was going she crashed her face first on the stall. She crouched infront of the stall hiding her face from me.

And after debating with myself for a few minutes , I crouched near her and tapped her shoulder. "Do you need any help" I asked her as she lifted her face, her cheeks was painted with a deep shade of red. She hesitated for a while before pointing at her tie "do you mind helping me with this?" Her tie was awfully tied in to a knot. I nod my head since I was speechless, I never thought that I'd be able to stand this close to my crush. The knot was pretty hard to untie but after 5 minutes of  struggling I finally untied it.

She breathed out in relief." Thank you miss" She said starring up our faces inches apart. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, she looked at my lips then my eyes. Just then the door of the bathroom shook violently, a few students shouted to open the door. Jennie hurriedly stood up and opened the door, a few students and a teacher was outside starring at both of us weirdly. Then i realised what it looked like for them, jennie's shirt and hair was ruined and I was holding her tie, the door was locked so I must say that what they are thinking is a bit inappropriate.

A few of the students muttered something as jennie ran out the door without her tie, leaving me behind standing there awkwardly, I never liked being the middle of attention so I bowed to them getting out of there. Jennnies tie on my hand, I observed her tie, her name was on the back of her tie along with a phone number.

Blushing at the the thought of our faces that close I put her tie inside my blazer pocket and headed to my class

.....

Sorry for not updating guys I was really busy with school, and I am finally free and I might also have forgotten that I had a book to write. Please vote and tell me your opinions and request are OPEN.

LOVE U GUYS