law

"i think I'd rather undergo surgery without anaesthesia at this point" Jennie groaned, smashing her head against her books.

Studying at law school wasn't easy, especially when you suck at studying. That was the case for Jennie, she barely got into Hankuk University using a scholarship which she got by applying via a poor people program. And maintaining her grades which are already below Average is becoming impossible for her.

"You should just give up at this point" momo her roommate said adjusting her glasses. Jennie threw a funny look at her friend and continued to sulk. She seriously was contemplating just quitting and becoming homeless. But at the same time all her hard work is gonna go down the drain if she quits or has to repeat a year in her final year.

"Just go to sleep, there's no use in doing all that last minute studying" momo once again said turning off her night lamp and putting on her night mask.

"Goodnight" Jennie said not minding any of the things her roommate is saying cause she knows momo was bad at communication, so whenever she says something it doesn't come out good. She knew momo meant go and rest.

It was around 11 46 at midnight when Jennie heard soft knocks on the door. She slipped out of her chair, stretching out her stuff limbs and let out a stifled yawn.

Upon opening the door, she was greeted by her course mate also a really close friend who was a year younger than her. "Lisaa, come in" Jennie said surprised at the brunettes unannounced visit.

"Unnie, let me sleep with you please. My roommate left and now I'm all alone in my dorm room. I hate sleeping alone you know that right" Lisa said hugging Jennie while holding a pillow.

"Alright come here" Jennie said Holding Lisa's hand as she guided her to her bed. She grabbed the pillow from Lisa and put it on her bed and urged the brunette to lay down.

When Lisa layed down on her bed, she tucked her in. Observing her face. She noticed bruising around her lips and eyes.

Jennie frowned upon noticing the marks, she traced her finger lightly over the bruise as she looked at Lisa and raised her brow, as if questioning why she had those.

"Ahh, some books fell on me while I was cleaning my shelf" Lisa said with a nervous chuckle. Jennie doubted it was the case but decided on not questioning the girl further.

"Alright be careful next time, now sleep" she said patting the girl lightly on her cheeks. She stood up and sat on her chair, cracking her neck.

"Unnie you should sleep too, you know we both can share the bed. It's big enough for both of us" Lisa said looking at jennie. Her big brown eyes glimmering in the dark illuminated by the light emitting from the desk lamp that was on Jennie's study desk.

Jennie's heart skipped a few beats seeing Lisa stare at her like that. She decides to ignore it. "It's okay lisaya, I have to study or else I'm gonna fail horribly. You should rest, you look really tired"  Jennie smiled at Lisa as she tried to focus on her books.

After what felt like hours, Jennie was done with half of  her revision. She glanced at the clock that was on her desk which stated that the time was 4 23 am. "Fuck, I need a break or else I'm gonna turn in to a lunatic instead of a lawyer" she mumbled to herself getting up from her chair.

Jennie glanced at Lisa who was fast asleep on her bed, a small frown etched on to her face. Jennie couldn't help but smooth out the crease using her thumb finger. Lisa looked as cute as usual. She smiled to herself at the girls cuteness.

Jennie quietly slipped out of her dorm room. Walking through the hallway when she noticed a tall figure dressed in black trying to get into one of the dorm rooms. It was a women's dorm. What the hell is a man doing here.