11-happiness

Guys request are open because I am running out of ideas, so if you have any request just comment it down below and I will try my best to give a good oneshot to u guys

______________________________________

Sound of a baby crying filled the labor room, the doctors congratulating the parents. "Congratulations Mrs Kim it's a baby boy" the nurse wrapped the tiny body in a piece of white cloth for the moment, handing the baby to the mom. Tears of happiness pooled in her eyes as she looked at the little guy, he looked exactly like jennie, cat eyes and cute chubby cheeks. "Baby she looks exactly like you" lisa said looking at her wife jennie, who was also a bit emotional. "He does, I bet he is gonna be the most handsome guy cause he is my son" jennie said kissing the little guys nose as he fluttered his eyes open, "ma'am we will take the baby to clean all the blood and excess fluids and you have to rest now" the nurse said gently taking the baby from Lisa's hand. Jennie kissed her wife's sweaty forehead fixing her bangs. "Sleep love, you did a great job" she said caressing her cheeks as her wife's eyes started to get droopy.

.........

It's bean a week since their baby boy Louis was born, relatives, friends and family visited the baby boy congratulating the couple and giving them expensive gifts and blessings.
......

"Uhgg I am so tired" jennie said closing the main door of their house and locking it. The only time she gets to spend with her wife and son is at night because her house has always been full with visitors. She double checked If the door was locked removing her shirt in one swift motion and throwing it on the ground. She stretched her muscles a bit making her way in to the kitchen and grabbing a can of soda from the fridge, she was too tired to even go to the living room so she just layed on the kitchen floor, spreading both of her arms and feet.

She woke up to someone shaking her. "Baby why are you sleeping on the kitchen floor" she heard her wife speak, she immediately opened her eyes taking a few seconds to adjust to the light. "No reason, I just fell asleep" jennie said sitting up some of her bones popping as she stretched her neck, wincing at how stiff her shoulders are. "Come on get up and sleep on the bed nini" lisa said sticking out her hand for jennie to hold. Jennie held Lisa's hand getting up and hugging her wife. "I missed you, it have been a week since we have properly held each other" jennie said burying her face In the crook of Lisa's neck. "I missed you too babe but let's go to bed it's 3 in the morning and pick up your shirt and put it in the laundry basket, don't just throw it everywhere" lisa said shaking her head but clinging on to her wife. "Ok I will and I smell babe, I need to take a shower and then we can cuddle" lisa just shook her head. "I don't care if you smell"she said clinging on to jennie as she licked her neck. Jennie yelped in suprise. "Baby you still haven't healed properly so it's better if you don't get horny" jennie said picking up lisa in bridal style and making her way up the stairs to their bedroom.

Their son was sleeping peacefully in the middle of their bed as jennie carefully set lisa on the side of the bed. "Have you applied the ointment tonight" jennie asked as she rummaged through Lisa's medicine. "Not yet, mom forgot today and I also kind of fell asleep" lisa said sheepishly. "Ok lay down I will apply it for you" lisa obeyed her laying down on the bed, getting comfortable. Jennie pulled Lisa's shorts down along with her underwear, carefully spreading Lisa's leg apart. "Does it hurt" jennje asked squeezing a bit of ointment on to her finger. "Yeah it still kinda hurts and makes it difficult for me to walk" lisa spoke as she watched jennie. Jennie gently applied the ointment to Lisa's folds making sure that the ointment was evenly spread. She wiped her hand on a piece of tissue helping lisa put her shorts back on. "Rest baby, you still haven't recovered completely and if you need any help just call me OK I am gonna shower" jennie said kissing Lisa's forehead.

Lisa watched as her wife made her way in to the walk in closet throwing her shorts to the laundry basket. After a few minutes jennie got out of the closet with a new pair of undergarments as she made her way Inside the bathroom. Lisa smiled to herself, she felt happy, she has a son and a loving wife, and she couldn't ask for something better cause they are her world. Lisa was pulled back to reality hearing her baby cry. She turned to the little guy carefully cradling the baby in her arms pulling her shirt up, the baby latched his mouth on Lisa's nipple, sucking it hungrily. Jennie had strictly forbidden bottle milk until the baby turned 6 months.

When the baby finished, lisa wiped the corner of Louis mouth with a napkin patting him on his back until he burped. "That's a good boy" she said booping the little guys nose with her fingertip, the baby smiled kicking his feet in excitement. And just in que jennie got out of the bathroom in only her briefs a towel covering her upper body. " is he awake?" Jennie asked lisa sitting infront of the dressing table applying moisturiser on her feet and arm. "Yup" lisa said looking at jennie and smiling. Louis yawned indicating that he was sleepy, lisa slowly pat the little guys back lulling him in to a deep slumber, his tiny mouth opened a little. Lisa carefully kissed his forehead covering him with his blue blanket. "Baby are you done" lisa asked. "Yup I am done" jennie said standing up unwrapping the towel around her upper body showing her bare chest.

Lisa shook her head. Jennie always had a habbit of sleeping naked. "Are you trying to seducing me kim" lisa joked as jennie wiggled her brows as she layed behind lisa spooning her from behind, her body relaxing against the warmth of her wife. "I love you and Louis more than anything in this world" jennie said as she yawned her eyelids getting heavier. "I love you and Louis too" she heard lisa say before she was pulled in to her dreamland.

........

Lisa was feeding Louis when she heard the door bell ring. She looked at jennie who was sleeping peacefully, she did not want to bother her so she carefully picked up Louis in her arms getting out of the bedroom closing the door quietly. She made he way downstairs looking at the security thing which she still hasn't quiet figure out what it's called. She saw rosé and jisoo, rosé was jennies younger sister and jisoo was rosés girlfriend. She opened the door letting both of the girls in. "Hi guyss" lisa said closing the door behind her. "Hi lisa, and is the little guy sleeping"rosé asked peeking a look at him. "Nope he is awake, wanna carry him?" Lisa asked as rosé nodded her head enthusiastically. Lisa carefully handed Louis to rosé as she talked about how he looked so much like jennie. Jisoo smiled at her congratulating her and handing her a paper bag. "That's a gift from and rosé" she spoke and btw where is jennie?" Jisoo asked looking around the house a bit. "She's still sleeping since she slept at 3 in the morning" that's pretty late were you guys up to something" jisoo teasingly said wiggling her brows.

"Ofcourse no unnie" lisa whined, jisoo just laughed, rosé still admiring the baby, lisa led jisoo and rosé Inside the living room asking them if they would like a drink. Both of them declined politely jisoo stepping on the shurt that jennie was wearing last night. She picked it up threw it to lisa. "You are still gonna deny it" jisoo said smirking, lisa just whined more denying it. "Let me go and wake that mandu up?" Jisoo said running up the stairs lisa trailing behind her. Rosé was taking selfies with Louis.

Jisoo opened the door of their bedroom to see that jenie was curled up in to a ball, a grey duvet covering her whole body. "Wake up jendukieee" jisok shouted removing the duvet only to see a half naked jennie. "Holy chikin" jisoo quickly turned around as a pillow hit her head. "Unnniiiieeeee" jennie shouted still shocked that jisoo was back from Australia. "Jisoos christ I am outta here" jisoo said getting out but not forgetting to give a teasing smile to lisa. Lisa just blushed locking the door as jisoo got out. "Come here" jennie said opening her hands wide, the duvet no longer covering her bare chest. Lisa opened the curtains first letting the morning sun rays light up the whole room. She then got in to bed with jennie and snuggled in to her, peppering her chest with light feather kisses.

Lisa was happy and so was jennie, that's all she ever needed, there relationship had there up and downs but they still managed to get this far and she hopes that's only death will do them apart

An: I don't know much about pregnancy so if I am wrong feel free to correct me and comment down below your thoughts in this oneshot and don't forget to vote and share your thoughts and ideas with me 😁😈

~love~
♡Author ♡