1-prank

Lisa's pov

"Hi guys,today I am gonna prank my nini baby because I am bored and I have nothing else to do,so basically I am gonna pour baby powder in to her hair dryer and act like nothing happened, she is currently at work and she going to be back in half an hour, I am gonna hide the camera so she can't see it" *Evil laugh*

Lisa looked around there room searching for a place to hide the camera, after like 5 minutes of looking around she hid the camera between the books on the bookshelf and scanned it. "Hmm it's perfect and i am sure she is not going to see it" lisa took her other camera and set it on the counter of the bathroom and she showed the camera the baby powder. "Wow this is exciting and scary at the same time, I wonder how she will react" lisa said pouring a generous amount of baby powder in to the hair dryer and placing it carefully on the counter top. She then cleaned all traces of baby powder and hid it on one of the drawers. "Now we wait" lisa said taking the camera and heading out of the bathroom, she placed the second camera on top of the tv and made sure to hide it properly. "And now we wait"lisa said hoping on to the bed and taking her phone out

.......

After 20 minutes.

Lisa heard the front door unlocking, she gave a thumbs up to the camera and took a deep breath. "Lili I am home" she heard jennie shout from the living room. "Nini come here I am inside our bedroom" after a few secs jennie showed up in a white button up shirt and trousers, the sleeves were rolled up to her elbow and she had her hair in a high ponytail. "I missed you lili" jennie said hoping on to the bed and laying on top of Lisa's body" lisa winked at the camera. "I missed you too baby, now give me my kiss"lisa said pouting her lips. Jennie lift her head up and placed a sweet kiss on Lisa's lips. " ok I am going to shower, can you choose some clothes for me"jennie said placing another kiss on Lisa's lips and making her way in to the bathroom. "Yeah sure nini" lisa chuckled.

Lisa got off the bed and made her way in to the walk In closet choosing a t-shirt and sweatpants for jennie. She placed them on the king sized bed and waited for jennie to finish showering. After 15 minutes of playing with her phone she heard jennie scream, "lisaaaa what did you put in the hair dryer" lisa looked towards the bathroom and saw a fuming jennie who was wearing a bathrobe and was covered in baby powder, her head was all white and her face was white too, lisa tried her best to hold her laughter but in the end she failed miserably as she burst in to laughter.

"God nini you looks so sexxy" lisa said making fun of jennie as she held her stomach from laughing too much. "Oh keep making fun of me" jennie said stomping her way towards the bed and climbing up to it and hovering over her. She took both of Lisa's arm in one of her arms and trapped them above her head, she straddled Lisa's waist. Lisa looked at jennie in the eyes before she burst in to another fire of giggles. " keep laughing" jennie said shaking her hair causing all of the powder stuck in her hair to fall on Lisa's face. "Babeee" lisa shouted, struggling to get out from jennies grip, Lisa's face was covered with powder too. "How the tables have turned now look who looks 'sexy' " jennie said emphasising the word sexy. "Ok babe you win now let me go plss" jennie shook her head. "Oh no no it won't be that easy" jennie said shaking her brunette hair again.

While lisa was closing her eyes and laughing, jennie noticed something, she looked at the small red dot which was visible through the books, she smirked at the camera.

Jennies pov

So this little mischievous baby is trying to prank me huh, let's see who will get pranked, I smirked at the camera and let go of Lisa's arms. I got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom and took a few wet wipes and cleaned my face with it, when I got back to the bedroom lisa was busy wiping her face, when she noticed my presence I immediately put a serious face on, she smiled at me and it caused my heart to melt but I did not show it. "Lisa I need to tell you something"i said in my most serious voice. "Yes nini, what do you want to tell me?"she asked noticing the shift on my mood. "Let's break up" the three words were really difficult for me to say but I had to do it cause I want reveng, tears immediately filled her eyes. "Pls tell me your not serious" she said her voice cracking a bit.