•FIVE•

Morgan's POV

As we packed up on the beach Rudy invited Laila and I to go out tomorrow night for dinner and dancing. I was over the moon and so was Laila, she was loving hanging out with the cast- especially drew. I kept that in mind and was definitely going to ask her about it later. We said our goodbyes and Laila, Tia, and I hopped into the car.
Best day ever.

When I got home I got changed ready for bed. I was lying down scrolling through instagram when my mum barged into my room.
"Hello to you too mother." I teased.
"How was the beach?"
"It was good." I said with a grin.
"Tomorrow, I am working at the hospital from 5-5." She said sternly
"Okay, love you mom! night."

I drifted off into a deep sleep feeling happy.

The next morning I opened up my phone to a text message from a new group chat.

The three ms 😽

morgz 🤠
hiiii!

madelyn 🤪
hi pretty girl, dinner is at 6 !

madison 🤩
it's formal dress, cause it's a FANCYYyyy restaurant!

morgz 🤠
okay, see you x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgan's POV

I called Laila to come over so we could get ready together. I picked out this black silk dress and curled my hair.

"YOU LOOK HOT M!"
"So do you miss Laila." She was in a black dress with white lace.

We quickly ran outside and took some pictures as a memory of our pre party looks.

"Let's go, the uber is here."

We got in the uber excited and ready to party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MorganHall has posted!

I smiled at all the comments, but didn't have time to respond as the uber driver pulled up to the restaurant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rudy's POV

As Laila and Morgan walked into the room, my eyes widened. Morgan looked good. Very good.

"Your staring" Chase winked.

"Hi everyone!" Morgan said with a huge grin.

Everyone got up and greeted the girls with hugs.
"Hi." she whispered into the crook of my neck.
We pulled apart and I took a seat next to Morgan.

Throughout the night, we ate, we drank, and we laughed.

"MADS DANCE WITH ME!" a very excited Morgan yelled.

The girls danced the night away, when Chase and Maddie started to dance. Drew, Austin and JD got up and started dancing with Madison and Laila. I looked over to the group, where a girl in a black silk dress was signalling for me to come dance with her.
I got up and spun her around, we danced and laughed. I think I am starting to catch feelings for Morgan Hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rudeth has posted!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rudeth has posted!

Morgan's POV

As Morgan read the comments on Rudy's post, she couldn't feel anything but hurt. I wiped a tear off her rosy cheeks and cuddled into her pillow. She heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I whispered.
Tia jumped onto my bed and wrapped me into a tight hug.

Tia obviously read the comments and knew I would be feeling down.
She knows me so well.

a/n: poor Morgan- maddie ziegler is actually the prettiest person ever. The comments were not actually aimed at maddie ziegler- just used in the book for some drama! 🤍