•SIXTEEN•

Rudy's POV

I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling. Until I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in." I looked up and saw a crying Morgan.
"Morgs, come here." I wrapped my arms around her as she cried. Once she stopped crying we sat looking at the ceiling.
"What's wrong M?"
"Ed-Eddie and Elaine were kissing at my party and I caught them. And-and I broke up with him, And-and i'm just not good enough for anyone." She broke down again.
"I'm so sorry M, and you are good enough. I was stupid. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I am so glad I met you, and I just want to be with you 24/7 and I miss you."
"Thank you, I missed you too." She hugged my side and didn't leave till the next morning.

"Rudy- oh crap. Who is that?" Chase barged into my room.
"IS THAT MORGAN?!" He looked closer
Soon Drew and Austin's were jumping up and down next to chase laughing at me.
"Get out or i'll rip your heads off." Morgan grumbled.
"Yea Ma'am!" They all turned around and chase shut the door.

"Okay I should get going." She said attempting to get out of my hug."
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to the Maddie's apartment, i'll be fine."
"Okay."
"Thanks for whatever that was, i'm glad we're friends again." she giggled.

I got up from bed and walked out to see all the boys laughing.
"I actually hate all of you." I said as I grabbed the cereal box.

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MorganHall's story

Rudeth> can you get me coffee, pllllleeeeeassseMorganHall> we already did dork

MorganHall> we already did dork.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                    Morgan's POV

"So Morgan, where did you go last night?"
"Nowhere."
"Spit it out." she said keeping an eye on the road
"Fine, I stayed in Rudy's bed..."
"WHAT?!" Mads yelled almost choking on her coffee.
"Mhm." I avoided eye contact.
"Also what were Elaine's comments on your post all about."
"Oh, yeah I didn't tell you. soOooo!"'I clapped my hands together.
"I walked into the batheroom cause I needed to pee, and I was met with elaine and eddie kissing. Lovely sight really." I tried to play it off as if I wasn't upset.
"I'm so sorry M. How are you so calm?"
"Rudy had to deal with my not so calm self last night.."
"Want me to beat anyone up?" She laughed
"No offence Mads but you couldn't hurt a fly." I tapped her head.
She gasped pretending to be offended as we pulled up to her apartment complex.

We walked up to the boys apartment when we saw drew lying on top of Laila while she was sleeping on the couch.

"Get off, or i'll never kiss you again." Laila said grumpily. Drew practically leaped off her and came and grabbed a cup of coffee.
"You okay? You disappeared last night. Well I know where you went but why?"
"Eddie and Elaine were kissing, and I caught them." I took a large sip of my coffee.
"What me to punch him?"
"Not worth it!" I gave him a pat on the back before I went to Rudy's room to give him the coffee.
"Here you go!" I plopped down beside him.
"Thanks!" He took a sip of the coffee.

We sat in his room  and talked for a while before he fell back asleep, god he looked so peaceful.
I started playing with his hair while I was on instagram.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
               MorganHall has posted!

liked by DrewStarkey, LailaFordd, MadelynCline, hichasestokes and 628,572 others

MorganHall Laila be like: 😫😡

LailaFordd i was about to push him off-
DrewStarkey> very comfy couch 🛋
LailaFordd> 😘

MadelynCline we were like: 😲🤭🥺😂
MorganHall> your so smart 😍😍🥰🥰

hichasestokes you guys only saw the end of it- i was there from the start when laila was trying to kick drew. Very entertaining. 🧐
MorganHall> well i had MADS, jokes on YOU 🥸

user628 are they dating!!
user738> i hope so, Laila is so pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

operation MUDY!

mads
OKAY BUT- rudy and morgan. what are we gonna do?

bails
they BOTH ❤️ eaCHOTHER- but won't admit it.

chase
they were cuddling this mOrning and i was like- gross.

mads
want me to never cuddle YOU again chase?

chase
no thx xoxoxoxoxoxo

drew
love is gross

laila
hurt 😢

drew
❤️

laila
💋🤠🤠😍😍

JD
real cute guys 🤭

austin
AWwwwWwwwwwwWw 🤮

a/n: thank you so much for reading! i would really like some ideas so please leave me some comments. we hit #2 in rudy pankow sOO i was excited!!!!