•TWENTY FOUR•

Morgan's POV
Laila and I were sitting in drew's apartment, I had just finished writing a couple songs for Jonas Pate to listen too for the show when we heard a large crowd of people reaching the door.
"They sound happy." Laila smiled.
"Yeah." I put down my guitar.
"Oh hi guys!" JD smiled.
The whole cast was standing at the door, including Elaine. Laila knew that we weren't meant to be here because we weren't apart of the cast.
"We'll go." Laila grabbed my hand as I picked up my guitar in the other.
"It's okay, you can stay!" Drew smiled.
"Don't worry about it." She kissed his cheek.
"Bye guys." I waved, avoiding Rudy's ocean blue puppy dog eyes.
"Laila, you go back in." I said once we were outside.
"What, no! I'm not leaving you alone!"
"I'm a big girl! Plus I'll just go sit in the cafe and play with some of these lyrics!" I assured her.
"Okay. Call me if you need me." She walked away.
I walked across the street, bought a coffee and started strumming my guitar.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Laila's POV

I felt weird about leaving Morgan alone, but she insisted. I walked back into drew's apartment to see people talking in different groups. Drew noticed me at the door and got up to greet me.
"You came back! Where's Morgan?"
"She's at the cafe, she didn't want to intrude. Me however could not care less. I smiled.
"We got a season two! We are going to Charleston next week and then we will be going to Barbados for some of the shots!" He said excitedly.
"Aw, I'm so proud of you!" We shared a short sweet kiss.
I walked over to the couch where the girls were sitting.
"Hi." I waved.
"Hey lai!" Madelyn hugged my side.
"Hi babes." Madison blew me a kiss and I blew her one back.
"This is Lilah and Elaine!" Madelyn said awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you." I said trying to be pleasant.
I tried to listen to Elaine drag on about some
funny story about Eddie, but I just couldn't.
"Yeah, nah." I got up and walked to Drew's room and plopped down on his bed and started scrolling on instagram.
"What was that?" Austin sat next too me.
"Elaine, she was talking about Eddie and all the fun they have together. I couldn't take it. Morgan really hurt after she found Eddie and Elaine together. She just hid it well, that's what she does."
"Anything else?"
"I don't understand how the maddies can actually listen to anything she says after what she did to Morgan."
"They have too. We all work with her." He added.
"Yeah I guess." I sighed.
"Are you excited for season 2?" I asked.
"Yeah! Are you?" He smiled.
"I'm gonna be here with Morgan, I'll miss you guys!"
"You're not coming?" He asked shocked.
"I don't want to be a distraction or anything." I played with my fingers.
"You wont, just stay with Drew and I."
"Okay, that sounds fun!" I gave Austin a high-five.
"Why are you guys in here?" Drew laughed.
"Cause your girlfriend couldn't take Elaine any longer." Austin laughed.
Drew came and sat down next to me and cuddled into my side while I put my arm around Austin's shoulder.
"My boys." I laughed.
"Group HUGggg!" Rudy yelled as he jumped on-top of Austin.
"Lai?" Drew looked up.
"Mhm?"
"Are you coming to Charleston?" He gave me puppy dog eyes.
"If I'm allowed?" I smiled.
"YAYYYY" He jumped up.
"Your like a 12 year old girl Drew." Austin laughed.
"What's going on in here?" Elaine asked.
"Nothing much." I fake smiled.
"Why'd you run out before Laila?" She asked sweetly.
"Didn't want to listen to your story anymore." I smiled sweetly back.
In that moment Austin took a sip of his drink and almost choked when he heard what I said to her.
"Why? It was a very funny story?" She asked confused.
"Funny for you, others not so much." I shook my head.
"Is this about Morgan, cause don't let her brainwash you. I'm actually nice!"
"Sorry?" I questioned.
"Okay, Laila and I have to go now." Drew said attempting to pull me out of the room because he knew I would try to fight Elaine.
"No, lemme talk to her Drew!"
"You are not a nice person! You are a bully, you tore down Morgan all because of a guy? Newsflash! There are lots of guys out there and this one happens to like Morgan. So please never say that your jealous self is nice." I huffed.
I pulled out of Drew's arms and headed for the cafe where Morgan was still strumming her guitar.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 LailaFordd just posted!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                 LailaFordd just posted!

liked MorganHall, MadelynCline, MadisonBaileyBabe, Rudeth, DrewStarkey

LailaFordd hi public service announcement: don't talk about this girl EVER and secondly she is a kind HUMAN and your not. thanks ❤️💝😩😍🥺🥺

                 *COMMENTS DISABLED*

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       MorganHall has posted on her story!

     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~       MorganHall has posted on her story!

NEW DAYYY 😍 @LailaFordd.

a/n: this was kinda on drew and laila but i will get back to morgan and rudy next chapter!