Dead// Arizona Robbins

TW- mentions of death, drugs, neglect,, human tr@fficking, etc

inspired by Black Widow and her story... in a weird, twisted way.

Reader is 14

Backstory:

When you were a baby, your parents were major drug addicts. They didn't want kids and the first thought they had was to ship you off to live with your grandparents in Russia. They died not long after and you were left in an orphanage. When you were 4, you were 'adopted' by a man. He took you to a facility in Moscow with loads of other girls.

You were taught to kill from an early age and failure was not tolerated. You worked closely with the government for years until you were given your first target. You were to kill him and return to Russia without getting caught. The problem was that you were only 14.

You went to shoot the guy but he shot you first. Knowing you would die if you didn't get to a hospital, you left and passed out outside the hospital, bleeding out from your stomach. A stranger found you and took you inside.

the surgery to remove the bullet was quick and successful. Once you were out of surgery and awake, you noticed the guy that had taken you in all those years ago sat in the chair next to you.

"What do you think you're doing? How did you mess it up this badly?" his thick accent ringing in your ears as you were still adjusting to the lights and on morphine.

"Что? Что Вы здесь делаете?" (what? What are you doing here?) you uttered as you tried to sit up. The pain was too much and you gave up. His stone-cold expression never changed as he stood up and stepped towards you. He grabbed your face and pulled you close to him.

"Вам так повезло, что вы все еще живы. Тот, кто нашел вас, должен был позволить вам умереть." (you are so luck you're still alive. Whoever found you should've let you die) he hissed. Not even 2 seconds later, there was a doctor knocking at the door. She walked in and your 'father' left you both alone, walking off down the hall.

"How are you feeling? Any pain anywhere?" she asked. You shook your head as you studied her. You looked everywhere for a name bade or something to tell you who she was. You finally found it. 'Arizona Robbins' "can I check your stitches?" you nodded and she lifted up your shirt just enough.

"these are looking good. You've not been out of surgery long. They should heal soon," you thanked her and she walked out the room. There wasn't much time and you knew it. He would push to have you discharged early and would take you back to Russia. But who could you talk to? No one here would understand. They wouldn't believe you.

~~~ 3 days later.

You had barely been left alone. You had about five minute every few hours when he went to the bathroom. Dr. Robbins always took the opportunity to check on you when you were alone, after noticing something wasn't right.

" Ok Y/N, we really need to talk. I know something's not right. You need to tell me so I can help you." her words were laced with worry, noticing how you teared up in the middle of her sentence "if it's something at home, you can tell me,"

"It's him. He took me as a child,"

"what? I think I'm gonna need the full story," you nodded, trying to get yourself to stop crying before speaking.

"when I was a baby, my parents shipped me off to my grandparents in Russia. They died when I was 3 and I was put in an orphanage. He adopted me when I was 4 and locked me up in this facility in Moscow where he taught me how to kill.,"