CAN'T YOU SEE !! HE IS IN LOVE !!

It won't be appropriate.

...

Meanwhile...

Louis and Charlotte are sitting in the conference hall.

And, Charlotte couldn't control her laughter anymore, when she looked at their best friend's cute sulking face.

"Oh!! You look cute" she chuckled as she leaned towards him and whispered in a teasing way.

"Shut up, Char" Louis grumbled, throwing an annoying glare at her.

"You are worried, aren't you?" she asked, in fact escalating her teasing.

"I said, shut up" he hissed...narrowing his eyes and pursing his lips.

Meanwhile, Calvin who just came into the conference room frowned as soon as he caught the glimpse of his twin sister and best friend.

 They have started their petty banter again.

Would there be no end to it? Huh?

"What happened to you both now?" he asked, pinching the place between his eyebrows.

"Nothing," Louis told, still grumping. 

"Did you eat his favorite cookie?" Calvin asked his sister.

"Cookie?" Charlotte asked confused.

"Brina" Calvin joked and Charlotte laughed.

"Stop it, you both!!" Louis told.

"I am angry on Charlotte," he said, glaring daggers at Charlotte.

"What did she do now?" Calvin asked.

"Haha...at first, I changed the bouquet he prepared. He found out she loves chocolates so he got her prepared a chocolate bouquet" she giggled.

"You ate it" Calvin guessed.

"I was hungry" Charlotte pouted.

"That isn't the one for which I am angry" Louis hissed.

"Then?"

"Your sister placed both Luke and Brina in the same office room," Louis told.

"Only them...all alone" Charlotte giggled.

Louis grunted his teeth.

"He said that he won't mind competition" she retaliated. "Then, why is he so bothered?" she grimaced.

Louis is about to rebuke, however, someone knocked on the door and Louis stopped talking.

It's almost time for the meeting and others are waiting outside. So, they had to stop.

"We will talk about this later," Louis said and cleared his throat, before permitting to enter.

Soon, everyone started taking their places and as soon as Louis saw Brina his eyes almost popped out in shock and wave.

How can she look so graceful and beguiling in this attire? Every attire to be more exact!!

He saw her in party attire, casual, and now in professional attire. 

In every outfit, she looked gorgeous.

However, soon his expression sunk when he saw Luke walking just beside her. His eyes turned gloomy when he saw Luke taking the seat beside her.

How good it would have been if it was him? rather than his Luke?

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible.