This life or the next life ??

The next morning......

It is still early for a late sleeper like Brina to wake up and she is still sleeping soundly on her bed with her arms and legs wrapped around Louis.

Old habits are indeed tough to forget!!

That too when the person sleeping beside you is a handsome hunk with a well-toned body.

However, Louis is long awake. It is more appropriate to say that he hadn't slept at all.

For the first part of the night, he was still in his guilty conscience that he couldn't confess the truth to Brina. The remaining part of the night, he spent trying hard not to lose his self-control which is already treading on thin ice.

What can he do!!
Though Brina was dressed in her cute pajamas, her head lying on his chest and the intoxicating smell from her hair was constantly wafting him more, challenging his self-control every time.

Her hands are resting on his abdomen, occasionally caressing his abs. And, whenever she did that he almost felt his head popping out of his body.

He is very much affected by her.

As a result of this involuntary seduction from his girlfriend, Louis is wide awake, softly caressing her hair and cheeks.

Though his fingers are busy doting on her beautiful face, his mind is elsewhere.

He only came out of his daze when his phone started vibrating on the table, beside the bed.

It was his time to start his morning workouts and he couldn't miss it because Charlotte would be waiting upstairs to workout with him.

Reluctantly, he moved Brina's head from his chest and gently placed it on the pillow. After detangling his body from hers, he wrote a short message and quietly left the house.

He right away took the elevator and reached his gym. He had a gym arena just beside his living room and by the time he arrived in his gym attire, Charlotte had already completed her weightlifting.

"How was your night with Brina?" Charlotte asked, not even turning around to look at him.

"Given your late timing, I presume that you haven't confessed to Brina yet."

"I couldn't," Louis answered as he picked up his dumbbells.

"When are you going to tell her? This life or next life?" she asked, mockingly.

As soon as Louis heard her mocking and sarcastic question, he grunted his teeth.

"Shut up, Char". his voice stern and angry.

To be frank, he actually doesn't know how to answer the question.

He makes up his mind very adamantly to confess, but, as soon as he sees her adoring face and innocent eyes, all his courage drained out of his body just like the air from a torn balloon.

This has not happened just once but thrice.

"Why should I shut up, Louis? Didn't you promise her that you won't hurt her?"

"Aren't you trying hard to woo her? But do you know you are messing things up just by staying calm? If you continue to hide things like this, Brina might find the truth one or another day, not from you but from the other person. This will make you look even more guilty."

Louis sighed.

"You think I don't know that, Char!! However, there is another thing we have to take into consideration." Louis said as he stopped working out and sat down on the nearby couch.

Even Charlotte followed his suit and sat down on the couch, beside him.

"You can share everything with me, Louis. Though I have a crush on your girl, I will help you out. I am very kind-hearted, you know."

Louis chuckled.

"I know that, little devil."He teased, before going back to his serious mood.

"Let's think that I have confessed to Brina that I am not an employee but a CEO. Will this change anything?"

"What I am trying to say is, we know that Brina doesn't want a person who has extraordinary background and high social life. And, this is the very reason, I had to put up an act about me being an employee. Now, if I just go and confess, will this change anything?" Louis reasoned.

"I am still someone who has a background that she doesn't prefer."

"And, what if her fear is stronger than her love towards you? She might leave you!!" Charlotte agreed as she covered her mouth with her palm, in shock.

It just dawned on her.

"Then, all my hard work is just for nothing and in turn, me and Brina, both will get hurt, mainly her. I don't want that, Char. I don't want to be the reason for her getting hurt.", his voice grave and depressed.

He couldn't help but lie down on the sofa with his head on Charlotte's lap. They are childhood best friends and they treat each other more like 'brothers'.

They are habituated to sharing their problems and seeking comfort from each other.

"So, Louis, what do you want to do? Do you have a plan to stop this from happening?"

"I have a plan. But, before implementing that I need to be more specific about what Brina wants to prevent from happening"

He started getting sleepy as he didn't sleep last night.

"I think Brina is no ordinary as well, she is rich too and had a high social life. I just saw one of her friends who is screaming rich. There is something fishy and we should find out." Louis said, his eyes slowly fluttering closed.

"What should we do, then?" she asked, though, she didn't get any reply. He's asleep.

'Poor guy. He would have been mentally exhausted.'

However, the main door which was opened a little, creaked open.

"Louis, you forgot you-" Brina was about to say something but as soon as she saw Charlotte and Louis, she stopped.

The surprise was written all over her face.

Louis is sleeping on Charlotte's lap while she is caressing his hair.

That's........That's.....

WELL, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?

WE SHOULD SEE HOW OUR GIRL WILL TAKE IT...

THANK YOU

LOTS OF LOVE

SAKSHI💖