SO, YOU ARE OKAY WITH US, DATING!!

"You are more than a friend" she whispered to Louis.

As soon as Louis heard it, his heart almost stopped.

"What...what did you just say?" Louis asked as he looked directly into her eyes.

It is only when Brina realized what she said. Though she is sure that he is much more than a friend, Brina didn't want to give him false hope.

She is not sure if she is ready to accept love into her life..especially after what has happened in her life a few years back.

"Nothing" she quickly said and averted her eyes, suddenly interested in looking at the empty plates on the table.

"Nothing at all?" Louis asked again. He heard her words and the erratic beating of his heart is the evidence of it.

But he just wanted to make sure he heard right. He was waiting for her to remove him from her friend zone and promote him to someone special in her heart

"No" Brina replied shortly and moved away from a little.

Only she knows the turmoil she is facing now.

Louis is a good man... pure-hearted person. If there is someone she doesn't want to hurt because of her unstable feelings, the first person would be him.

"Brina, don't play with my feelings. I heard what you just said now." Louis said.

"If you don't want to talk about it, let it be. But please don't lie to yourself" he added.

But as soon as he saw her guilty face his heart twisted with pain. She is already in bad mood because of that short skirt girl.

"Leave it..." he laughed playfully. He couldn't see her sad face, it is proving his heart so, Louis couldn't do anything but divert the topic.

"Here is the menu. Mostly every Italian dish will be good, at least that is what I heard" Louis said.

"As this is your treat, you select" he chuckled and gave her the menu card.

Brina who is still in dilemma mechanically took the menu and ordered the food which she usually eats.

Her heart is burning with guilty and she lost appetite.

Meanwhile, Louis smiled as he saw her ordering the food. "Our tastes are a bit similar," he said and he stood up.

"I am gonna wash my hands and come," he told and he was about to walk away when Brina held his wrist softly.

She looked up at him and said, "I told that you are more than a friend to me"

At last, she confessed.

As she already talked her heart out, there is nothing to hide. Moreover, she knew how painful it will be if someone play with the feelings.

If there is someone who has faced it, it will be her and she knew how painful it will be. Yet, Louis is so, so considerate to her.

He didn't want to see her sad, so, though it is hurting for him he changed the topic and acted as if nothing happened.

How could she still have the heart to disappoint him?

Meanwhile when Louis heard it his lips curved up ever so slightly.

His eyes twinkled as he turned around and looked at her. Their eyes met and the sparks flew in the air.

"At last...hmm" Louis laughed happily and sat down again.

His happy laughter made Brina happy. Without knowing to her, she smiled as well.

"So, Brina, if I am more than a close friend what am I?" he asked, his eyes still happy yet playful. His voice is so deep and husky but it is full of honey and tenderness for her.

Brina's heart almost tremble and she held both of her palms together.

"Louis, I don't want to give you false hope. I am not yet sure of my feelings for you" Brina said.

As it came here, she should talk about the outcomes as well.

"It's still early to conclude, Louis. It hadn't even been a month we met each other"

"I do know that time doesn't matter if that person is truly right for us. But, I was hurt beyond my saturation once...just because I blindly followed my heart and..." Brina is about to continue but her eyes are already misty.

"Ssshhh...Brina. It's okay...I understand. Don't think about the past, I am sorry" Louis comforted her as he hugged her.

He didn't know that Brina is this sensitive about her past. If he would have known he surely wouldn't have forced her to tell about her feelings.

"Don't be sorry, Louis" Brina told, wiping away her tears.

"That's the thing, Louis. I didn't want to get hurt again. It is not that I don't believe you...but recent events in my life made me as this" Brina said.

"It's all right Brina. I do understand. I didn't know that your past is this sensitive" Louis said as he rubbed her back.

"I am sorry if I opened your wounds again. I will never bring this matter or force you to talk about this until unless you want to tell me. I promise" he said, taking her hand and placing it against his cheek.

Brina smiled. Her heart melted like butter.

Though his mistake isn't there, he is looking so guilty!!

Brina leaned into his embrace.

"Louis, I want to give it a try. You are worthy of it..." She whispered.

Louis almost forgot how to breathe when he heard her melodious voice.

He turned his head and looked at her before placing a kiss on the back of her palm.

"Does that mean, you are okay with us, dating?" he asked, totally excited like a small kid.

Brina laughed and nodded her head.

"But I can't guarantee you, Louis." She said, her voice a little sad.

"That's enough for me, Brina. That enough for me to show you how much you mean to me" he said, his eyes twinkling with brightness.

Ha.....at last...

LOTS OF LOVE

SAKSHI💕