I WANT YOUR HELP, BOYFRIEND

Meanwhile, Brina's eyes flashed with menace. How dare that family gets her engaged to someone, just because they will get profited by it?

And, how the hell did Chris find out about her maternal family? No one knows who her maternal family is.

Tanya??

Except for Tanya, no one knows who her maternal family is. It is because Brina never mentioned anything about her family to anyone.

Not even her records have the information.

Brina clenched her fist under the table as she controlled the anger surging through her body.

Nadia looked at Brina one more time and walked away.

Her father told her not to cross paths with Brina. And, even if she does, he asked not to make fun of her.

After they get her married to Chris they will get whatever they needed. Chris promised them!!

So, for once Nadia let Brina go. Or at least she thought she had the upper hand to do everything she wants. She doesn't know that she is happily living just because Brina took mercy on her.

After Nadia and her friends walked away, Luke and Hailey looked at Brina in shock.

"You are Chris Hillary's fiance??" Hailey asked in shock.

"That arrogant lady is your cousin?? She looks so rich and prideful" Luke commented. He just acted as if he didn't hear that Brina is 'engaged' to Chris.

"Brina, you don't like that cousin of yours, do you?" Hailey asked.

"And, you aren't aware of the engagement she talked about," Luke noticed.

Brina sighed. "Guys, let's leave this here itself. I don't want to bring this matter again, please" she said.

"And, yes. I don't like my cousin. I don't like my maternal family itself."

"I don't know about this engagement as well. One of the reasons why I shifted companies is because of Chris himself. A few days back he proposed to me but I rejected." Brina explained.

"So, he took another approach to get me," Brina told.

"But, why aren't you interested in him?" Hailey asked. "He is handsome, he is rich" she reasoned.

"I don't have feelings for him. I have a boyfriend towards whom I am developing feelings at a very alarming rate" Brina told and a smile curved on her lips.

Hailey and Luke nodded their heads in understanding. 

Hailey wrapped her arm around Brina's shoulder comfortingly.

Luke squeezed her hand. "Just don't listen to them. Anyway, you don't like that family and they never treated you fairly" he told.

Brina nodded her head. "I have my ways" she chuckled.

"Let's forget about this guys. I don't want this to ruin our fun time." Brina said, smiling at her friends.

"Brina" Luke called.

"Let's go. I know that she ruined your mood, Brina. We can come later as well" Hailey comforted Brina. "We don't want our friend sad."

Brina sighed but nodded her head. "I am sorry, guys" she apologized, pursuing her lips.

"Don't be. We are the understanding friends no one can succeed in getting. Just give us an ice-cream treat and you are forgiven" Luke joked.

Brina laughed. "All right, Mr. Narcissist. Consider it done" she said.