Chapter 26

ALYVIA

I moved to the other side when I felt that I couldn't. Something was weighing on me, Keeping me from moving.

I slowly opened my eyes to see an arm that was wrapped around my waist. And my head was laying above another arm. A smile escaped my lips when I remembered what happened last night. I moved my head to stare at his Face.

"I might melt any second if you don't stop, Love." I blushed when I heard his Husky voice and I just buried my face in his chest, I heard him letting out a little chuckle that made me blush more.

I felt him kiss my Forehead and I looked up to see his Beautiful eyes, Staring right through mine. He leaned closer until our lips met. After I kissed him back, We broke the kiss.

"Come on, Baby. Let's wash up." He said getting up the bed and moving to my side as I immediately sat up and was about to stand up from the Bed when I felt a sore pain between my thigh.

I groaned, Causing Raiden to move faster towards my side.

"Why didn't you wait for me? I could have carried you," He scolded and carried me from the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face on his chest.

"Sorry.." I mumbled softly. He just sighed and started to walk towards the bathroom.

"It's fine, love." He said before kissing me on the forehead and getting inside the bathroom. I couldn't ask for another Mate. He is already amazing.

After taking a long bath, I wore a White loose T-shirt with red, blue and yellow Designed flowers and a black skirt that reached my kness. After tucking my shirt inside the Skirt, I sat at the Bed. Watching Raiden getting dressed.

"You know, I really enjoy it when you stare at my Body." He said, Chuckling lightly. I pouted and took a Pillow to throw at him when he swiftly dodge it.

"Stop teasing me," I exclaimed while pouting, Which earned a laugh from him. I'm feeling like a Child right now.

"Come on, Darling. Let's enjoy the rest of the Day before the Ball tonight. All wolves are going to attend." He said, lending a hand for me to take.

"What's on your mind?" I asked.

"Let's go on a Date. I already planned that not too long ago." He replied with a smile. I smiled Excitedly, Placing my hand in his as he pulled me to my feet.

After we got out of the room, My Brother greeted us with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"You two were very loud last night, I almost couldn't sleep." He said before bursting in a fit of Laughter that made me blush furiously. But then a grin escaped my lips when I thought of a good Idea.

I summoned the water from the Kitchen and used the air to also cover it's sound. Then while he was laughing, I dumped the water on him. Causing him to stop laughing.

This time, It was my turn to laugh. Raiden was joining me while Xylo just glared at us.

"That was so mean!" He exclaimed, glaring at me. I just rolled my eyes and smirked.

"You started it, You know." I said, sticking my tongue out. He just sighed, shaking his head.

"I guess I have to get dried up before the training then." He said before walking away, waving a goodbye at us as we waved back.

That's always me and my Brother. Even after making fun of each other, We never stay mad and just have fun with it. Especially, We hate holding grudges with each other. My Parents or should I say Aunt and Uncle thought us that being a Family, We should never hold a grudge towards each other and always give Forgiveness.

After that scene, Me and Raiden headed outside of the Pack house where a Car was already waiting for us.

"You really did Plan this, Didn't you?" I asked with a smile.

"Of course." He said before kissing my Forehead again. I'm starting to guess that his favourite part to kiss me is in the Forehead. We both got inside the Car and Ashton, His Beta is our driver for today as he started driving.

The Car drove just outside the forest and is heading towards the City. It has bean years ever since I visited the City outside the forest, My Brother never let me out just Because he's always worried and became very Overprotective of me after his parents died, That became my Parents too.

If they were still alive, They might be happy to see my Real Mother and Father together and me finding my Mate and becoming a Queen of all weres.

I was staring at the rest of the cars and the people passing by the cars out of the window. I opened the car door and smelt the Different scents of People. Humans, Werewolves—Wait.. Vampires? But we don't smell Vampires if we don't have to, If I can smell them then maybe there are alot of them.

But what are so many of them doing in Europe? I thought they lived in New Orleans. I just shrugged my Shoulders, Ignoring it since Vampires are no threat to Werewolves. Some werewolves are even Mated to Vampires and Vampires will ZING with them. Vampires only fall in love once and they call it Zing.

"Vampires?" I heard my Husband ask, Sniffing in the air and his head snapped towards me. I just nodded and looked outside.

"As long as they don't mean harm, Let's let it go for now. I don't sense any Danger.. Yet." I said, Entwining are hands. He smiled and kiss the Back of my hand and I just laid on his chest.

The Car stopped in-front of a Restaurant and both of us got out of the Car. Before getting inside the Restaurant, Raiden turned to face Ashton. 

"You can do anything you want Ash, I'll link you if we need you." Raiden said as Ashton nodded happily. I smiled at Ashton before Raiden led me inside the Restaurant.

I looked at all the People eating until a Waiter greeted us with a Smile.

"Can I help you Sir and Miss?" He asked, I felt Raiden's hold tighten when the Waiter looked at me up and down. But.. He smelt strange. He doesn't smell like a Vampire nor a Werewolf. What's strange is that I cannot smell a Human in him. It's a Smell that's so New to me.

Raiden might have caught me staring strangely at the guy, Because I heard him growl lightly.

"VIP Room number 6. Raiden Blackburn." Raiden said coldly, Sending sharp glares toward the Guy. I heard the Guy gulp and nodded Immediately before leading the both of us towards a Curtain.

After Opening it, There was a table with two chairs and a long red candle in the Middle. I roamed my eyes over the place with a Stunned expression. It was so Beautiful!