Oh what fun it is to ride in a car full of idiots

Graces POV:

"Grace honey wake up, it's time for school." My aunt's voice rings through my head. I groan and get up.

"Adam is driving me today." I say as I go downstairs. I hear a car horn and I say goodbye to my aunt before running out the door.

"Hi." I say, getting in the car. Jay and Jamie are in the car as well.

"Hey." They both chime up, and I smile.

"So Grace, I hear your birthday is two days after school gets out, after graduation." Jay says.

"Yeah why?" I say. He laughs.

"No reason." Jamie says. I roll my eyes

"You two are such idiots." I say. Adam laughs. We drive to school and park. As we get out I can hear people yelling and screaming, like always.

"Oh the joys of highschool." I say as we walk in. Adam grabs my hand and I smile.

"Hey." James greets us.

"Hey." Jay says. I see Ally glaring.

"Just ignore her." Alex says, walking up to us.

"Where's max?" I ask. Everyone shurgs. Max walks out of the bathroom and over to us.

"Sup." He says. I shrug. The first bell rings and we all go to class. By the time the end of the day rolls around, I'm already tired of school again. When the final bell rings I'm pretty sure everyone else is too. As I get in the car next to Adam and the rest of the guys climb in, I sigh a sigh of relief.

"I though Ms. Collister would keep talking forever." I say.

"Right?" Jay says. I smile. Max and Alex argue about something in the back, and I slouch down in my seat and close my eyes.

"Tired?" Adam asks.

"Very." I say.

"Well no sleep now, you have to go home before you can sleep." Jay says.

"Nah." I say.

"Yeah." He says, I can hear the smirk on his face. I feel Adam pull out of the school parking lot and he drives to my house.

"Bye Gracie!" He calls as I walk up the steps to my door.

"Bye Adam, bye idiots!" I call as they pull away. Walking into my house I go upstairs to my room. Turning on my laptop I sigh and go onto tumblr. About a half hour later my phone rings.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey baby." Adam says.

"Hi." I say.

"Is your aunt home?" He asks. I shake my head.

"So your alone." He says.

"Thats not creepy at all." I say.

"I don't like your sarcasm." He says.

"Oh well." I say. He laughs and I smile.

"So what are you up to?" He asks, I can hear him typing something.

"Not much. You?" I ask.

"Same." He says. I smile.

"I gotta go, Jay's calling me. Bye." He says.

"Bye." I say.

"Love you baby." He says.

"Love you too." I say. And with that, he hangs up. I sigh and yawn. Closing my laptop lid I go over to my bed and lie down. Staring at my ceiling, I feel a sudden wave of tiredness over me. Closing my eyes, I fall asleep.