Am i dead?

Jays POV:
I climb out of the car and into graces house.
"GRACE!" I yell. No answer.
"You look upstairs, I'll look downstairs." I say. Adam nods. He goes upstairs. I look in the living room and the office. Nothing. Five minutes later I hear a thump.
"GRACE NO!" I hear adam yell. Another thump. I run up the stairs. I can hear graces screams. I run into her room to see her struggling to get away from adam.
"I want tot die! Let me go! I want to die!" Grace sobs and screams. Adam looks at me. I can see hurt and desperation in his eyes. I take a deep breath and watch as adam trys to comfort grace.
"Grace shhhh. Shhh baby. Everything's gonna be alright." Adam says. Grace sobs into his chest.
"I want to die." She whispers. He looks up at me. I can see the fear in his eyes. Grace trys to fight her way out of his grasp but he's to strong, so she just gives up. I watch with tears in my eyes as she sobs into his chest. An hour or so later, she falls asleep, and adam lies her on her bed. He covers her up and then we walk downstairs and sit on the couch.
"I almost lost her." I say.
"I did lose her." Adam says. His voice cracks.
"I am so stupid. I should never have believed ally." Adam says. He puts his head in his hands.
"She's a bitch." I say. He nods.
"Do you think she'll take me back?" He asks.
"She might." I say.
"I hope she does." He says. I sigh. We sit and talk for another couple of hours until it's dark. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.
"Adam? Jay?" Graces quiet voice sounds from the bottom of the steps.
"We're in here." I call. I hear soft footsteps and then I see grace. She stands there, her arms crossed, staring at us.
"Why did you save me?" She asks.
"Because we love you." Adam says. She stares at us.
"You do?" She says.
"Of course." I say. She looks down.
"Grace, I fucked up, please, please take me back." Adam says. He stands up and walks over to her.
"Please." He says. She continues to stare down. He looks like he's going to walk away. She grabs his arm and pulls him closer to her, hugging him.
"I love you adam." She whispers.
"I love you too." He says.