•2•

•                      •                         •                      •
                               Begin
•                      •                         •                      •

You sat in pure darkness, cold, and silence. Its been a few days. Nothing has happened.
Your hungry, really need to pee, as well as possibly sleep. But can't fix any of those. 

"Wake up kid. I need you to answer some questions." You herd that mans voice once again, the one that brough you here.
"I'll let you live if you can help us." He stated with a dark tone. You sat up. "Okay."
This man, he has long, very long, red hair, its oddly spiky. He has sharp gold eyes. It was almost unnatural. He had gages in his ears, which wasn't uncommon but in this part of the world it was not very common.
He was tall, very very tall. He wore long cloak with a hood at the end and a black cloth covering his lower area. He had 3 golden bracelets around his ankles and one on each upper part of his arm. You could see many scars all over him which made you kinda amazed at the amount of scars he has but a bit weirded out.

"Teach us about humans. Essentially a spy." Your eyes widend. "To do what?" You asked.
"Intel on the weapons humans have, their intelligence..." He opened the rock door, revealing the soft dim light. "Its your choice-" you stood up.

"Deal." You didnt care. As long as you were out of this cell. "But in return not only for my life..." You looked up at him. "Some food would be great." He glared. "One thing at a time kid."

You followed him out, and into a bigger room. Seeing a few people, they must be the heads of this village. they all spoke in different tounge. "What's your name." The man asked. "Y/n." He spoke to them once again.

"Follow me." you did so. Leaving the place that was hell, people were out and around. He then grabbed onto your chest, making you flinch. "HEY! PUT ME-" he then took off up wards, making you freak out, squirming but he didnt let go. Landing onto a high stone long bridge he began walking. You following. "Where are we going?" You asked trying to not look down.

"Home. Or my home." He stated with a small glare.
Walking up some stairs to a hole in the mountain, you see a ledge with a door. He opened it revealing the cozy home.

"Well, they put me in charge of you. And a kid isnt mature enough to have their own home. So your stay is here." He stated. "There's food in the pantry, i wouldn't look in the cooler if i were you." He smirked as he walked into a separate room, leaving you be.

You walked into the pantry, seeing serval crackers, fruits and such. Grabbing a orange you slowly ate, trying to register the situation your in.
Your mind flashed to kars. 'Why didnt he do anything??' You wondered. Setting your head on the counter top, you groan. At least your alive. Thats all that matters.

As you finished almost all the oranges and started on some apples, the man walked into the front room.

"Hey I know i said eat what you want but NOT EVERYTHING!!" He yelled with a glare, you took another bite into a apple, seeing what he could do.
He sighed.

"I didnt get your name?" You asked with a mouth full of apple. He leaned into the cooler. "Alzo. thats all you need to know-" "how did you learn my language? Did kars-" "what did i just say?" He asked. "thats all you need to know?" "Yes."

"You technically just an-" he threw a apple at you, hitting you square in the head.
"Listen. Were going into town. And you... Uh... Can't wear those rags." He stated. You raised a brow. "And why not? I like my "rags"..." You mocked. He closed the cooler, looking at you.

"Well, people will try and eat you. Thinking your food. also. Since your in my care..." He walked down the hall, brining out a long dark cloak and a paint pallet.