•4•

(A/n  ik the time era is off from the cannon battle tendency time era but deal w it because it comes in handy kind of. I bullshitted this chapter at the beginning for context and development. :]  )

"They should be waking soon."
"Hurry it up! The Auction is about to begin!" The sound of agressive heels against wood and tile can be heard.
You open your eyes to see your hands chained in fancy white rope. your once cozy baggy clothes from azlo gone, replaced with a short kimono dress. You could still feel the paint on your face though.
Looking around; you saw many other kids along side you, some awake some not.

Your eyes watched as a man went to slap a younger kid, as well as a few others to wake them up.
"HEY! STOP IT!" You yelled, catching everyones attention. The man looked to you with a glare. "What did you say brat!?" He marched over to you, fist ready.

"Don't you touch our main prize. She's important." The woman from earlier grinned. You glared. "Let me out of here! Or else!!" You yelled in protest, moving around a lot. the woman just laughed.
"Or else what? Mommy and daddy going to come and save you?" She began to glare at you.

"I thought so, thats why your here." She scoffed. Soon snapping her fingers.
The rope was tugged on by someone, making us walk in a line onto a stage.
'Human trafficking.'

Your eyes scanned the crowd. People with luxurious clothes and style sat comfortable. 'Disgusting men...' You glared into the crowd.

Serval kids got picked out, sold to feed the greediness of those buyers.
"And for our final selection, a foreign girl with a strage origin!" The woman beamed. You felt a shove as you walked out.
Seeing people awe at your clothes as well as markings.

Serval people began to bid, the woman held a large greedy grin, a shit eating smile.
You felt your hand soon be pulled. Everything felt so fast.
How can people just put a price on someone so easily...

"Enjoy your new master." the woman blew a kiss to you before leaving. Turning to see a middle aged man who just smiled at you.
"This way." He stated slowly as if you were dumb. You followed quietly, slowly untying the rope.
"I wouldn't do that if i were you. Y/n." You froze at his words.
You glanced to him.

"I know who your working for." A small gold spark surround his arm. Your eyes widened. "how!-" he launched the gold sparks at you which you managed to dodge.
He kept firing them at you, screaming curses at you. He held a stack of metal coins. you watched carefully. But you couldn't detect one of the coins flying to your leg.

You felt a sharp pain shoot through your body. You buckled down and felt tears peer out of your eyes. "For a cub vampire, you are weak." He mocked. Your eyes widened through the tears.

"What!?! Vampires!?" You inhaled crying. A large purple bruise formed on your shin. The man watched, soon shooting more coins. You barely dodged, your feet getting hit a few times, as well as your upper arms.
you soon broke the rope, freeing yourself. you began to run away, jumping from wall to wall or trying to.
Seeing a open window you hop out, but feeling the air under you made you scream but you couldn't. Your throat was already torn from you crying out in pain earlier.
But as you began to fall, you felt someone catch you. feeling soft yet spiky hair you relaxed immediately.

"y/n you alright?" the old geezer asked concerned. You were already passed out.
He touched your leg, feeling the bruise.
He soon saw the multiple bruises. 'The power of hamon...' he glared at the marks left on your body. Azlo considered you one of his own at this point despite the difference of blood.
He quickly headed back home to heal you properly.

:     :     :     :

"Kars! Look!" Wamuu dragged kars out from the training area. Seeing a certain
h/c girl and a red head, kars beamed.
But he noticed you passed out on the mans back. the boys watched azlo rush up to a infirmary.
"Is y/n okay?" Santana asked curious. Kars shook his head, soon following up there.
"I'll be back!" he yelled down to his comrades.