°5°

You looked between the two. Speedwagon making tea near by.

"Well, um." So they explained. They had found them in some mine shaft place and tried to fight them and yada yada, now their about to train to defeat them as they are a threat to the world.

You worried. "You'll be fine. You seem as you wont hurt a fly." Caesar tried to ease you but that didnt help.

You looked to them. "I doubt that." You sighed out. "Well then ill be out of the way. I plan on finding them and getting.... Answers." You said sternly, they soon held the same look back. "We knew you would say that." Jojo smirked, you soon felt wires tighten around the comfy chair.

Your eyes widened, before your eyes glared.

"Too bad, you are very beautiful." Caesar spoke before serval shocks of hamon hit you.
Your body thrashing around as you yelled in pain, tears brimmed your eyes.

You stared at the two with watery eyes as the pain got worse. They held no remorse.
Your jaw clenched, your body tightened.

Your mind flashed back to kars, his reaction to you leaving before never seeing him again.
The days of training, or spent with Alzo.
You screamed in desperation. You have lost so much precious time.

"You will NOT take anymore of my time away!" You yelled loudly, soon feeling the strings snap off you, falling to the floor.
Your eyes fierce, full of life and passion. Your arms and legs had blood dripping all down you. Your clothes ripped. You felt something in you just burst.

The pain had got your mind straight.

"You never knew what it was like then. When youve missed days, months... Decades.... The birthdays, the holidays..." you felt your nails grow, as well as your own body.

They stared up at you, a bit worried.

"You messed with the wrong goddess." You easily shredded the couches and pillows. Feathers spurring all over.

"Shit! How can she be that fast!" jojo yelled.

"Focus damn it!" Caesar yelled back.

Soon a loud thud was heard. No a slam.
The hotel door was all cracked and you were gone.

"Well that squares us back to stage one..." Caesar groaned before flopping down on the couch.

+  +  +  +

You wandered the city. You ended up stealing a new coat.
You missed your home made skirt from the hippie group.

Seeing a large arena, you decided to stay here for a day or so.
But you then heard talking.

"They have nothing on us. Their just hamon users." A deep tone spoke.

"Yes. But be humble and never underestimate your enemies." A soft spoken guy spoke.

You peeked around the corner, your eyes widened at the three.

You then felt stares at the corner where you hid. The energy was... menacing. You felt the chills go down your spine.

"Whos there?"

Your heart skipped at that voice.
You felt around in your coat. Finding the small key chain the hamon users left you. It was... It was like the ball when you were younger.

You tore it off and rolled it to them.

"Who ever is there we are not playing these pathetic-" kars was cut off immediately as you walked away from the corner.