•3•

•                      •                         •                      •

You groaned as kars sat on your back. "Cant we take a break???" He looked down at you from his book. "Nope, you got 158 push ups left." You felt your arms wobble. "Ive already done 100! Cant-" you felt a hard object hit the back of your head. "Nope. You agreed to train with me today. Besides, wamuu is waiting on you to finish so hurry up."

"I think she should take her time kars." Wamuu stated. You peeked to the guy who sat doing stretches. "Wamuu. Have i ever told you that your a blessing!" You beamed at how sweet he is. He gave you a soft smile.
Its been a few months since you've been stuck in this weird mountain. Youve taught the three boys some of your language, which wamuu took alot into study, but Esidisi and santana still can't say alot but understand it decently.

"Stop being gushy." Kars grumbled. You gave the last push up as you felt your body just collapse.
"Will she be.... Okay?" Wamuu asked concerned. You gave a small thumbs up.
Kars smirked down at you. "Good- next is a run." you passed out, exhausted.

Kars poked your back multiple times. "She's out." He chuckled. Wammu smiled softly. "Kars, i have a question." The light colored hair boy crouched down next to you who was already dreaming.

"Is she not like us? I know you said she was foreign... But, most of us can do what she was tasked with..." He asked a bit skeptical. Kars looked down at him.

"Well, she's just different. She was..." He immediately thought of a lie, knowing the higher ups would kill him if word got out.
"She was raised by humans. Where she is from, most vampires there lived in secret amongst the humans for a easier life style and religion reasons." He stated, trying to remember his lie to tell you later.
Wamuu nodded a bit intrigued. "Thats interesting..."

•                      •                         •                      •

"Hey old man. When will my cloak be fixed?" You asked. He glared down at you. "My names alzo! And itll be done soon!" He groaned. You huffed sitting on a pillow, stuffing down the vegetables you cooked. He gave you a weird look, watching you grab more from the boiling water.
"Why are you eating so much?" He asked confused. "ive been training." You flexed your arms. "No more noddle arms!" He smirked. "Good deal. Want some of my food?" He asked, you looked into his wooden bowl seeing the cooked meat. You looked up at him. "its just steak. Relax." He rolled his eyes. You took your utensil and grabbed it, mixing it with your peas and shoving it into your mouth.

"I haven't had steak in forever." you said in pure bliss, making the man laugh.
"I got something for you to do, consider it a big mission." He stated setting his food down. You looked at him weirdly.

"Well be going outside tomorrow. You'll go with someone who is one of our hunters, but he's well acquaintances with humans." He stated, "but. The only problem is, he's hard to find..." You nodded. "How long will i be out?" You asked, he shrugged. "Few days, but the guy you'll be with is a complete idiot with humans so i think you would get along with him." You kicked alzos leg from under the table, he flinched and groaned. "Hey!!" He yelled. You laughed.
"Sounds good. I'll have to let kars know before i leave then." You stated before heading to your room.

•                      •                         •                      •

"You what!?!" He yelled slightly, his head wrap coming undone a little. You put your hands up to calm him down. "Listen, its for a few days, plus ill be fine!" You smiled at the boy. "Couldn't ask for a better trainer, you know I'm right!" You stated proudly.