date

- 5:52, brighton

olivia walks over to the pavement next to the beach staring at the familiar person infront of her. she immediately bombards them with a hug, causing clay to stumble back into the stone wall.

"you're a hugger then?" he says mumbling into her shoulder.

"oh i'm so sorry, i should of asked" she anxiously mumbles pulling out of the hug.

he grabs her hand leading her to the restaurant a couple streets down, he can feel her nervousness so he try's her best to comfort her.

" where'd you get the coffee from?" he asks

"long story" she says looking down at her shoes chuckling.

"i'll be looking forward to hearing that" he says smiling at her.

-

"so what are you going to order?" she asks trying to lift the awkwardness that only she could feel, on the other hand clay left comfortable and excited to know more about olivia.

he puts the menu onto the table closed. "i'll have whatever your having"

she rolls her eyes.

"the pressure i've given you" he says smirking at her even though she's looking down examining every meal on the menu.

"pick a number one through forty-five" she says looking up from the menu, holding eye contact.

"twenty-four" he replies almost instantly.

"looks like we are having steak and chips" she says looking up at the waiter as he approaches the table.

"and drinks?" the waiter asks

olivia looks over at clay ushering him to order before her so she'll have time to decide.
"i'll have a coke please" he said nodding his head at that waiter.

"i'll have a glass of red wine please" olivia says smiling.

"don't drink?" she asks clay as the waiter walks to another table.

"no, not really the biggest fan on it to be honest, unlike you and your posh wine" he says pretending to be drinking out of a wine glass.

she laughs "i've got to pretend to be posh in this over the top fancy restaurant that you picked" she said furrowing her eyebrows.

they talked for what felt like hours waiting for the food to arrive, laughter projecting from their table.

"so you want to tell me how you got that mysterious coffee now? i've been dying to hear it for a hour" he asks cutting his steak.

"okay basically this guy bumped into me on the way here and spilt my coffee all over the street, which was annoying. but then he was sweet enough to go and buy me another one, probably because of how angry i was" she said, giggling at the last part.

clay loved listening to her laughing, it made him smile but this time he felt jealous in a way listening to her talk about this guy who bought her another coffee.

"lucky it wasn't a roadman" he says in an accent

"please never say that again" she says with a stern look.

instagram

OOO liked by jessiscooler and 72 others

@/oliviaiscool is feeling like a mum who's finally got out the house after looking after her six children.

view all 8 comments

@/jessieiscooler am i fucking dreaming or are you actually on date?? with a guy?? a girl??

↪️ @/oliviaiscool i do not belong in this place. please help.

@/jakelikesmen HELLO??? WHAT THE FUCK

↪️ @/oliviaiscool hi! x

- 596 words
- written 25/09

- thought i would try something different by adding the instagram section but i like it, let me know if i should scrap it or carry on w it (:
thank you for reading and sorry for the shitty updates <3