bedwars

clay <3

clay <3

clay <3
you still free tonight?

olivia :)
indeed i am
what do you have planned?

clay <3
it's a surprise ofc

olivia :)
you're no fun clay :/

clay <3
oh come on
seen
really olivia?
seen
i know you hate surprises but it's a good one?
seen
bitch
seen

olivia was going on her first stream today with nick, she was most comfortable with his chat then george's (if you know what i mean). she got on with nick really well and sort of saw him as a boy version of her, that's how well they matched each others energy's. it was just her, nick and george because clay was too 'busy' sorting out this surprise he had planned, let's just say she hated surprises.

nick muted his mic to start up his stream. she started getting anxious and george could tell. he gave her reassurance that nicks chat is respectful of her boundaries. as much as he loved george's advice, she wished clay was here with her.

"george is with us-" nick started.

"HELLO"

"- and our new friend, olivia" he said smiling.

"hi" she said elongating the end.

the chat blew up. she was overwhelmed trying to read every message. her eyes strained from moving so fast, she decided to just fiddle with her rings listening to nicks voice faint in her ears.

"we're going to do a q&a since i want to make sure olivia is comfortable being here and clearly you guys have a lot of questions, but please be respectful." nick said.

"thank you nick"

"FIRST QUESTION" george said in his 'british accent'

"you want me to pick? oh uhm how did olivia meet you guys" she said reading a message.

"she met us through dream" nick said trying to move on from the question but the chat blew up again, linking her to the instagram post he posted the day before.

the finished answering questions as they were bored of the same ones being asked and nick and george could tell olivia wasn't a fan.

"olivia, you play bedwars?" george asked.

she laughed "of course i do"

they played bedwars for about 2 hours, she felt way more comfortable focusing on a game and not the overwhelming chat.

clay <3

clay <3
stop playing bedwars and get ready
i'm picking you up in a hour

olivia :)
i hate you

clay <3
no you don't

olivia :)
true :(

olivia left the stream, saying bye to the boys and chat, she closed the game and dragged her hands down her face.

about a hour later, she heard a beep outside her flat, running over to the window and moving the blinds to check it was him. she then walked down to the reception seeing him standing by his car looking onto the street.

she snuck up behind him in attempt to scare him, but he didn't budge a bit, he wrapped his arms around her head engulfing her in a hug. he then opened the car door for her and she got in smiling.

he got in the car immediately intertwining their fingers and he drove off onto the street.

- 529 words
- written 8/10