𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕟𝕖

hey all! this is my little project for Halloween and hopefully you all will enjoy it<3 besides Christmas, Halloween is my favorite holiday! also it will obviously have different dialogue but goes by the plot if that makes any sort of sense. 

lol it might be finished by Halloween, so let's hope that it will be:) 

You were not enjoying school whatsoever. 

It happened to be that you never liked school at all, Shadyside was the worst town to be living in, it had been cursed for centuries, as far as 1666 to be exact, which is a long time to be cursed. The hallways were crowded as usual, Everyone was discussing Heather's death that just happened, her locker became a memorial.

You felt horrible for her, you two happened to be close friends besides Deena, Simon, and Kate, speaking of them, where were they? Josh as well, but he tended to stick by himself sometimes.

"Boo!"

Startled, you whacked the person with your book. "Ouch! whined Simon. "Really Y/N?" "Sorry, didn't know it was you, You laughed." Can you believe it was Ryan who killed Heather last night?" You were now walking with one of your best friends.

"Not really, he was a nice and funny person, Simon said. "Sarah Fier is back, i suppose." "Nah, that is all bullshit, i swear, You tell him. "That legend is old, but not true at all. Sarah was real alright, but not a witch."

Simon chuckled. "Nobody actually believe that legend Y/N, usually as a joke." You nod. I know." "Hey! Kate said, catching up to you and Simon. "What are your plans today?" "You know, that game? You say. "Aren't you coming?"

"Oh yeah, Kate replied." I am definitely coming!" Simon nodded. "Me too, i think Deena has to come."

"She quit Band though, You pointed out. Simon shrugged."Yeah, still has to go for some reason." You chuckle, but don't say anything else, Deena was the first friend you met, and she must be going through shit, her breakup with a girl named Samantha, or Sam, really hurt her.

You saw the heather memorial, and spoke a simple hey to Deena. "Sarah Fier is back, Kate said. "" Not you too, replied Deena.

You entered the bathroom and laughed when you read what the stalls had said:

She reaches from beyond the grave to make good men her wicked slaves, she'll take our blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you until you're DEAD.

You watched as Kate and Simon were speaking it. You sigh. "Wow, you guys are dicks, Deena said. Kate piped in, "It's just fun."

You scoff. "It's sick." "The dude was wearing a skull mask, Simon said. "C'mon, how is not funny Y/N?" You liked Simon, a lot, but both Kate and him took things too far.

"Uh, it isn't for several reasons, You say. "People died, Heather Died, Deena said. "The dude was probably just was some sad sack who hated his life, just like the rest of us, except he decided hey, how about i get out of here for good? and why don't i don't take heather and a couple of mall rats with me? there is no angry witch that makes people crazy the only thing crazy is this town."

You were concerned for Deena. "You okay? You reply. "I'm fine, she said. "Maybe you got a little witch in you, Simon joked, you softly laughed. "Be serious, Simon."

"I am Y/N!"

"Why are you even in here? You ask. "This is the girls bathroom! Deena added. Simon climbed on the toilet, and opened the vent, making You roll your eyes. He jumped down. "Candy store.

"You know we don't believe this witch shit right? Kate said. You agreed with Kate. "Yeah, it was some fucked up Santa Claus or something."

"Ho ho, Simon said in the background. 

As Kate and Deena spoke, You were debating on actually going to this stupid game that wasn't so important to you. 

"What? Kate, please don't tell me you're dealing again, You whine. "I thought you stopped, Deena said. Kate smiled, as if it was funny. You muttered, "Both of you are morons."

Kate heard and went all on you about it, which was quite laughable honestly, You were grateful for them in the end, Deena must have been in a horrible mood, as she should, but there was not a witch, but maybe bad luck or a curse?

You told yourself that was what it was, but maybe it wasn't. Walking by, it was a reminder of how immature the students were.

____________________________________________________________

Your Mom insisted you had to go, and anyways, you were part of the band, driving to the game was like torture, but you sat next to Kate. "Y/N, This might be fun, she told you. "It's in fucking Sunnyvale, i don't think so, You reply. 

As usual, the town was so perfect, and you stood there like a total idiot, there was no point of being there honestly. Will Goode, the mayor seemingly perfect as well. 

"Definitely looks like they give a damn, You say, sarcastically. "The only Sunnyvalers who showed up are the ones who had to, the football players and the cheerleaders." You frown, your ex happened to be a Sunnyvale, and seeing him with his new perfect girlfriend made you feel sad inside, it had only been 2 months. 

You sigh. "Of course they don't give a damn, they are sunnyvalers after all." You kept in your tears well, though, and told yourself that everything would be good in the end, hopefully.  Your ex, Daniel, always told you that you were the only girl he loved, but that was a fat lie, you saw it right there that night.

As you held the candle, you let tears pour down, your close friend, Heather, everyone else, was dead, they didn't deserve it, those poor victims. Sheriff Goode didn't care either, you knew that, it was so fucking easy to tell. 

You knew that Deena was handling her own shit, and turned back to the fake ass memorial. The speeches were stupid, incredibly stupid in your opinion.  You watched as a fight broke out, your eyes widened, Peter, a total asshole and dick, and a shadysider, punching each other was entertaining but also horrible, which led to fights of all over.

This just proved your point as you watched, it wasn't truly a memorial, and these towns hated each other so fucking much. 

You got on the bus and watched as Kate ranted about beating the sunnyvalers, you smirked to yourself, this was something you wanted to happen. 

You sat by yourself this time, chanting along with everyone else, not noticing anything out of the ordinary, only then you saw the speeding car. Your eyes widened. "Deena, see it too? You asked, She nodded.

"Come here! You yelled, and frowned, anger filling up in your veins.  You had to do something, Simon said, "Sunnyvale sucks!"