𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕠

"Open the door! Deena instructed, You were going to listen, you wanted this to happen. "got it, you respond, assisting Kate and smirking. "This is a good idea, right? You ask. Deena nodded. Deena's nose was bleeding, and wanted the bus to stop.

You were too terrified to comprehend what happened, leaving the bus and following behind Deena and your other friends.

"y/n!"

You passed out, everyone around you calling your name, and then, your vision went completely black.  When you woke up, You were in the hospital, your mother and father plus brother, Alex, were there.

"Y/N, are you okay? no injuries? Your Mother, Esther asked. "You hit your head pretty hard." That was why i blacked out, You thought. "Maybe, i am not sure, You reply, as honest as possible. Your father, Michael, replied,"y/n, you probably had an severe injury, but we don't know for sure."

You sighed, you knew you weren't that injured, since basically nothing too horrible happened, as far as you remember anyways. "Where's my friends? You ask. Esther shook her head. "Not sure, but they did say they hope you will fully recover."

You frown, they might have been busy, you understood. You heard your friends and decided to call for them, you at least heard Deena. 

"Y/N, you need some rest, Your Mother said. You shook your head." I want to be alone, please?" Your mother nodded, and your parents left, you were alone now. You could walk very fine, in fact, nothing too severe.

Your parents just happened to be overprotective of you sometimes, both good and bad at the same time. You had no idea what trouble had just started, You went back to the hospital bed and fell asleep.

You had a nightmare about Sarah Fier, which terrified you to pieces, tossing and turning, You wanted to scream but didn't. You got discharged the next day. You called up Deena and the two of you talked for a bit. You decided to just go over to Kate's where she was babysitting.

"Hey Y/N, She smiled."I'm babysitting but come in." You smile. "Feel better? She responded. "Mhm, you assure her."Feel fine." the three of you heard glass breaking which kind of scared you. The three of you went to check out the glass breaking.

You turned and saw the same skull mask, Ryan, but he was dead wasn't he? "This isn't a good idea, You say, Kate shushed you as the three of you walked closer. Your eyes widened, "Are you crazy? Simon asked.

"It's just that Sunnyvale asshole, Kate responded. You sigh, a gut feeling was telling you other ways. "Kate, it might not be him, You told her.

"It has to be, Ryan is dead, she replied. He disappeared very quickly which made your suspicions even more about Ryan, maybe he survived.

You brought the girls over to Kate's neighbor, since this was a very serious thing. "What would Deena know? You ask. "Maybe a lot, Simon piped in. "Maybe, Kate responded, as you walked over to her House. This was a bit scary.

"Why would he break in there? Deena asked." I just don't understand what he was doing." "Acting all shifty and shit, Simon piped in. "Now is not the time! You snap. "He broke into the house! Kate said. "With a knife!"

"Were the kids there? Josh asked. You nodded."Y don't think they saw him though." "That's wack, Josh added.

"Right Josh, Kate agreed. "It is wack, thank you, there were kids there, and what, he thinks that he is balling Sam he should come here and prank us on our own turf?" "Apparently, you said. "That asshole wants to prove something i suppose."

"You know what, fuck this, Deena said."fuck peter." "Don't forget the most important part, You piped in."Fuck Sam." Deena frowned."Yeah, fuck her."

You were already tired from what happened, and you were just tired in general from everything. You entered the emergency room where you were the night before. Eddy came in, you all knew him already, and he always looked like he didn't give a shit or was high 247.

You sighed. "Just get over and done with it already." You followed behind Kate because both of you were starving. "Do they have anything good here? You ask. "Sure they do Y/N, Kate smiled. You always liked her platonically, she was sweet, kind and funny, although the funniest person was Simon.

You knew that you liked him a lot, always having a crush on him for his personality and humor,

"Got any change? You asked. "Nah dude, I'm broke, Simon said. Kate looked at Josh. "Oh um...Josh started, looking through his pockets." I, uh, no, but i..." He hacked the system and smirked. "What do you want?"

Your eyes widened in excitement, you ate the hospital food for breakfast but never got a change for lunch, this was good news. You were eating one of your snacks and watched as Kate and Josh talked.

"Lovebirds, You mutter, then heard screams. "What happened? You asked. Deena simply said, "RUN!" Everyone screamed seeing the killer and ran ahead, you were not getting killed. "I am not dying in this shit, You told yourself.

You had a life to live...

Parents...

You saw that the receptionist was dead, which meant mostly everyone besides your friend group and Sam were alive, right?

You hoped there were staff and patients who were alive... You gasped when you saw the killer kill Eddy right on the spot, making Sam Scream, and you as well.

"Y/N! Kate screamed, and You followed her out, Everyone was in the ambulance, you saw Deena unmask the killer, but not sure who it was. "go! you yell, and managed to get away from the scene.

___________________________________________________________

The police was shitty, everything was shitty in Shadyside, but would Sunnyvalers believe anybody? "Do you think they'll believe us? You asked Simon, who was sitting next to you. 

"I'm not really sure, Simon responded, and you were silent. "Y/N, Kate said. "This will end, i am not sure why the killer who killed everyone else is there but... we'll figure it out. "Maybe, you respond." I want it to end, but will it end?"