𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Flashback Chapter! the ending of this story is coming soon! chapter 7 and 8 are slightly prequels to this story! I just wanted you to know that, considering i don't want to end this story just yet. also obviously, before Sam moved to Sunnyvale;) 

2 Years Prior: 1992

You were sitting at the table in the cafeteria at school, shadyside wasn't the best town to live in, of course, but you were grateful to live here rather than the fake ass sunnyvalers that lived in the most perfect town.

Your Mother and Father had considered moving there, but you begged them not to move there, after all, you would be basically betraying your friends. "Y/n! Kate said, siting next to you, squealing.  You chuckle. "What's up?" "I have a date tonight! She said, a smile plastered on her face.

"Really? Kate, congrats!"

"You need a boyfriend Y/n, to be your first- She started. You interrupted, "My first kiss sucked, and no way my parents would allow that, Kate, my virginity is somewhat important to them." Kate chuckled as Simon, Deena and Sam sat down.

Everyone knew that Sam and Deena were a couple, the perfect couple in your opinion.

"So, did i miss anything? Simon asked, jokingly. You scoff. "No, Kate did say that she had a date tonight, though." Deena turned to Kate. "Really? A guy is actually into a bookworm?" "Haha, very funny, Kate said, sarcastically. "But yes, he's really cute, and i think we might go on more dates after this one, if all goes well, of course."

You sigh, knowing Josh had been into kate for a long time. Kate's date name was Spencer, and you knew who he was, everyone did. He was popular, and of course, a jock. But that was what Kate liked, jock dudes, or so you thought.

"So, Spencer, as in, the popular asshole is into you? Sam asked, eating her lunch, You knew Sam even before the relationship, everyone did, basically.  Kate nodded, smiling proudly." I think i'm lucky We're going on a date tonight." You asked, "Did he ask you out or did you?" "He asked me out, She smirked." Thought i was cute and gave him my number."

You roll your eyes. "He has had like, 5 girlfriends in the past, Kate." "So? She asks. "So, he might cheat on you and get a 8th girlfriend! Simon says. "If he asks you out, of course, to be official." Kate scoffed then stared at Deena, hoping she'd defend her.

"Simon is right, Deena agreed. "Spencer is a total asshole, not to mention he is from Sunnyvale, Kate. they are all so fake." You softly laugh. "Not all of them, but mostly." "Y/n, you're too easy on them, Sam told you. You smile." I think some of them are nice." "Have you actually met any of them? Kate asked.

"Mhm, i have a friend there, and also, my Dad is from Sunnyvale."

Your friends jokingly dramatically gasped. "Wow! and he still chose to move here! Simon joked. "Must mean Shadyside is better than there." The bell rang, which concluded that Lunch had ended, you were starving before Lunch, now you were full.

You walked with your friends to Biology, the class you shared with all of them, fortunately, at the end of last year, everyone mutually decided to take biology, so that maybe in a way, you and your friends could be in the same class.

"I am curious Y/n, Simon asks, sitting next to you." What friend of yours lives in Sunnyvale?" "F/n, You reply. "They're such a great friend, and are a sunnyvaler, so Simon, i wouldn't judge too quickly."

"You're right y/n/n."

"Always am."

He rolled his eyes before turning back to the teacher, You knew he didn't want to get in trouble so naturally he was paying attention. You always paid attention in class and was a good student. Your friends though? They sometimes needed you and Kate to help them in school, considering Kate was a lot more smarter than you, so sometimes she would help you in classes.

You almost fell asleep, but that urge was resisted as soon as Biology ended, you raced out and waited for your friends. "Y/n, you almost fell asleep, Sam laughed. "I know, that class is so boring! You whined." I have every right to be sleepy in that class."

"Not really Y/N."

"Shut up, Simon, i've seen you fall asleep before in this class."

This chapter is short, considering it is a flashback and not in the movies, so do not hate me on it when i did state it is a flashback and my original chapter, OF COURSE, 9 and 10 are not my story and not original!

Hope you liked this chapter though, let me know what you thought:)