𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖

You wanted to literally vomit, the sight of everything was making you nauseous, or just the idea of murder that was on your mind unfortunately. You wanted Sam to live, but at the same time, this was the only chance of surviving at this point. 

Deena and Sam were getting ready for their part in the plan, whereas you were doing your part, not caring about your own life at the moment. As you walked through the grocery store, you felt so hungry. Now is NOT The time y/n, You scowled yourself mentally. 

You were thinking about old memories, so you got yourself distracted a little bit and that was what annoyed your friends. You had to stay on track, after all. You kept trailing behind Kate nervously, not saying a word to each other.

"Hey Kate, you said, softly. "will this work?" She turned to you, frowning. "I'm not so sure Y/N." Then, the two of you heard screams, but you had to stay in place, for the plan.

Stupid fucking plan.

Fuck it.

"Y/N! Kate yelled, getting a killer's attention as you ran towards the screams, looking for Simon, tears pouring down your face, not looking back, before being shoved down by a killer, the milkman you assumed.

You gulped, before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine, standing up and looking for your friends. They had to be around somewhere! "Shit, you muttered, you had been cornered unfortunately, praying this would work. 

You started to cry, breaking down, ready to give up, before Josh helped you out. "Y/n, why did you do that? He asked. "You could have gotten yourself killed!" You sniff. "That was my plan, actually."

No, a total lie. but also the truth, you had admitted it, finally.

He frowned."Y/N/N, We can't lose anyone, alright? we're a family."

Family. Your second family. 

You nod, hoping to find your boyfriend, when the two of you reunited, You hugged, he was covered in blood. "Sorry, he said, panting. "I got blood on me, i dont know whose it is." You weakly smile. "That's fine, as long as we all live."

He smiled, too, before the two of you heard a noise, going to it, before breaking down into tears, Kate was dead.

and it was all your fucking fault. 

Even though he wasn't admitting it to you, Simon knew you were to blame, at least you thought so, and ran from the masked killer, but accidentally tripping. "DEENA! HURRY! You yelled, hoping to get her attention.

You did, in fact, get her attention, but she was busy trying to kill Sam. You weren't to blame, it was Sam.

All her.

You thought for a moment, that you were going psycho, but had to hang on to your sanity, for everyone who died from the curse.

Sarah Fier, we will defeat you, you thought confidently, walking towards Ruby Lane, before attacking her and holding a knife to her neck. She began singing, though, her voice was angelic, and beautiful, you hesitated for a moment, feeling perhaps hypnotized by her.

You were brought back to reality and cut her arm, She screamed an inhumane agony scream, informing your friends that you were doing something. You began to stab her, even though you knew this way wasn't the true way.

Drenched in Ruby's blood, you got up, knowing she would bounce back and attack, and then ran as fast as possible. 

Instincts to Survive finally kicked in. 

"Y/n, in case we die tonight, Simon said, bumping into you, cupping your cheek." I need to tell you something..." You nod, then he passionately kissed you, whispering, "I love you, a lot, more than you think."

You smile. "I love you so fucking much, Simon, you have no clue." The two of you were separated when a killer dragged you by the leg, making you scream. You were about to lose consciousness when Josh harshly shoved the killer off, you were dizzy as you attempted to stand up, and hid in an aisle with the both of them. 

"Kate is dead, Josh, i should die with her, You said, before feeling his hands grip your shoulder. "don't think like that, Kate would have wanted you to live, alright? she deserves justice, so does everyone else who Sarah Fier killed."

Simon nodded, squeezing your head."Y/n, you are the most extraordinary girl and beautiful person i have ever met. We will live, and so will you." You confidently smile. "Hell yeah! these motherfuckers should crawl right back to Hell!"

Simon smirked, feeling more attracted to your confidence than ever. Then, your dizziness caught up to you, and you passed out, hearing their cries for you to wake up. 

--

"Y/N, live... for me..."

"You will be okay."

"just wake up.."

You woke up, Kate woke you up, telling you everything would be okay, Simon was there, hugging you tightly. "I-I thought you were dead." You shook your head. "Okay, babe, go go! i have a plan!" He nodded.

You ran away from him, not knowing that would be the last interaction you would ever have with him. You panted as you sat down next to Deena, a notepad and pencil in your hand.

Sam still hadn't died yet, which might have been a good thing for Deena as she attempted to drown her. She looked at you, her eyes widened, noticing you were covered in blood, Josh was somewhere...

or was he dead?

You weren't sure at the moment, holding your plan in hand, You were caught by the child killer, about to kill you when you kicked him too, he fell down, and you got up. 

Y/N, live... for your parents...

Simon...

Kate...

Sam...

Deena...

You closed your eyes, then opened them again as you hid in the bathroom, sobbing your eyes out, trying to get together, be strong... Hiding wasnt your best plan, but neither was your own stupid plan. You left the bathroom, hoping to reunite with your boyfriend.

You approached where you last him, noticing he was dead... You broke down and fell to the ground, before being stabbed, losing consciousness once more.

___________________________________________________________

You woke up in the hospital, the 3 remaining friends staring down at you. "Thank god, we thought you were dead! Josh said, hugging you. "W-What happened? You asked. "You were stabbed pretty badly, Deena told you.

You almost forgot your best friend was dead. "I heard sirens, you remember. "Mhm, the police were called, but... they think our story is stupid, Sam said, crossing her arms, looking super pale.

Was it all really over?

Your gut feeling said otherwise.