𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

You tapped your foot against the wall, waiting for Kate and Josh to come out, although at that point, you concluded that they were making out, considering you knew from the start that they liked each other.

"Y/n, how are you being so calm right now? Simon asked, wrapping his arms around your waist, taking you by surprise. "I'm not, but i have to look that way, You reply, placing your hand back on his chest comfortingly.

You adored him so much.

You were interrupted by Kate and Simon coming out. "No...Simon said, smirking.  "Calm down, Kate replied."It was barely first base." You chuckle softly.  "wait wait, did you all go to pound town? Simon asked, jokingly.

You roll your eyes as you all got ready. Kate tied the rope around the dummy. At first, you weren't sure about this plan at all, leading the killers into the bathroom then setting ablaze, you knew that they would not be killed.

but, you had to trust your friends on this one.

As Josh cut Sam's palm, You cringed, seeing blood made you a bit nauseous. Josh explained the plan perfectly and to be honest, it sounded like it'd work. "Are you sure you want to do this? Deena asked Sam, who simply replied,"see you on the other side."

"Will she live? You ask Simon. "Deena won't let her die, Simon whispered, watching the plan unfold. 

You prayed for the best.  

"She's here! Simon said, panicked, running into you." I saw her!"  "Then it's working, you replied calmly, calming your new boyfriend down, although it was hard for you to calm down yourself.

Everyone waited but saw the killers approach, You closed your eyes and hoped for the best, because there could be a chance they'd see you. "They're all here, Deena said. You shivered, sending a chill down your spine, hearing Ruby's soft, gentle, voice.

Closing the door behind them, You said,"Run! go go go!" You went along with the plan, too, although this was in the school as you ran, hoping it would work, once again, you closed your eyes. 

Then, it stopped.

You turned your head, your hand in Simon's, before cleaning it out. "Take that, motherfuckers! Simon said. You sigh."I think we did it. ending the curse?"

"Guys..."

You screamed as you ran out with everyone else, they were not dead, in fact, they had formed back. "There has to be some way though! You say.  " We're fucked! Simon said. You nodded."I have to agree on that."

"No, we're not fucked, Kate said."She is, they're coming for her, we put Sam in the hall, and we end this now." "You're a monster! Deena said. "I'm being reasonable, we can't run anymore, Kate argued. 

You bit your lower lip, Kate was right, Sam was the one they were looking for, not any of your other friends, But she was a friend, too, and you didn't want to kill her.

"You're suggesting to kill her! Deena said. "I mean, that is exactly what she's saying, Josh piped in. You stayed near Simon, not wanting to say a word because you knew that in the end, Kate was completely right.

"This is the way, this is the only way, Kate said."Sam's gotta go." "Are you kidding me? Deena said. Sam sniffed."Kate's right, i don't want you guys to die for me,i'm going, i'm ending this." "No you're not! Deena insisted.

Sam went along anyways, despite Deena's insisting, You didn't exactly want this either, but what choice did you have?

____________________________________________________________