You Thought Psy Looked Hot In My Bra?

Chapter 3

Emma's POV

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

What the hell is that sound? It's mocking me. It's like 'Emma, you can't beep like me.' And I'm like 'Bitch pah-lease I can beep better than you can be a human.'

And then the imaginary crowd goes 'OHHHH' and I'm like 'Come at me bro.'

Yeah I have weird dreams. But for some reason the beeping noise didn't go away. I opened my eyes, only to find my phone lit up. I had 7 new text messages, some from Harry and some random ones from Josh.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Wakey Wakey :) xx

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Have fun at school xx

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Ignoring me eh? ;) xx

I giggled, quickly replying to Harry Styles texts. No not Harry Potter, Harry Edward Styles!!

To: 4 Nippled Harry

Sorry :( I was trying to sleep until I was rudely awakened by SOMEBODY! Wonder who that was? xx

I jumped out of bed, smile on my face as I put on my skinny jeans, accompanying it with a pink floral top. Once my light makeup was on, I put a pair of TOMS and grabbed my phone before skipping down the stairs.

"Morning Em's." Josh greeted me, small smile across his features.

"Morning Joshie." I cooed, grabbing a pancake from the plate and throwing it on mine. After coating it with many layers of syrup, I grabbed a fork and dug in once sitting at the table. My phone went off yet again and I checked to see a text from Harry.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Sorry love. I'll text you later okay? Have fun at school xx Oh and by the way, what's your twitter name? :)

To: 4 Nippled Harry

It's @Emma_Starr <<<<< YOUR WELCOME ;)

A Twitter notification popped up and I screamed.

I'm cool! I'm so flipping cool. I was just followed by Harry Styles on Twitter. Now my life no longer has a purpose.

"Emma Starr. Do not frighten me like that again young lady." My mother instructed, waving a finger at me.

"Oh so now you pay attention to me?" I shot back, finishing off my pancake. I got no response so I put my plate in the sink and chugged down some milk before grabbing my bag and heading out the door.

"Lalalalalala nananananana!" I sang, skipping down the road to school. People shot me awkward glares which only made me shout louder.

I was having an amazing day. Harry Styles texts me, and followed me on Twitter!

Must. Not. Fangirl.

Hold. In. Urges.

To late.

I screamed really loud, letting all of the excitement pour out of me.

"Emma! Calm down." Liz said, appearing in front of me. I smirked at her before screaming again, quickly re composing myself.

"Moron." She mumbled.

"Hey hey hey. Did you know moron stands for many of referees only nail?"

"That makes absolutely no sense." She rolled her eyes.

"Curse these acronyms!" I yelled, as we walked to our first class.

~*~

Soon it was the end of the day and I was stuck in boring old detention with perverted guys and booger eaters. Our school is naasstttyyyy.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy.... What're you doing?

I smiled at the British boys text, immediately replying.

To: 4 Nippled Harry

I'm in detention. :( What about yourself?

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Hanging out with the lads. I'll keep you company! But we should FaceTime later? xx

To: 4 Nippled Harry

If I must.....

For the rest of detention I was secretly texting Harry and also Tweeting random things. Things like: Never touch gum under desks OR The acronym for moron has lost all meaning.

"Okay delinquents, detention is over. Get out." Mr. Jones demanded, erasing the thing on the white board.

I was the first out of the room, rushing to get home to my Hazza. Holy crap did I just call him my Hazza? He isn't mine. God I'm being so possessive.

"Hi EmmaBoo." Harry said once his face popped onto my iPhone screen

"EmmaBoo?"

"I'm trying new nicknames. I like this one...what about you?" He smirked, fiddling with his fingers.

"It's cute." I smiled, blushing at the fact he bothered to come up with a nickname for me.

"We're friends right?" He asked.

"I don't know...." I snickered.

"Ohh c'mon!"

"Yes Harry we're friends. We can be best friends." I smiled, giggling about his outburst.

"My best friend is EmmaBoo!" He said excitedly, pumping his fist in the air.

"Stop your embarrassing me." I giggled, watching as his eyebrows raised.

"Says the person who put her bra on your teddy bear. Most girls wouldn't do that in front of me and I have to admit it was pretty hot." He winked, my cheeks heating to an abnormal temperature.

"You thought Psy looked hot in my bra?" I asked, laughing slightly.

"Well actually I was talking about you, but whatever sounds better to you." He chuckled. How much am I going to blush in front of this guy?

Oh my gosh, I also forgot to tell my Korean teddy bear hi when I got home today.

"Emma, I think Psy will be okay. You have to stop obsessing over this teddy bear." He laughed.

"Did I really just say that out loud?" I exclaimed, my cheeks heating up yet again.

"Yup. And by the way, your cute when you blush."

"Well I'm about to look god damn adorable if you don't stop." I giggled, rolling my eyes.

Ah Harry Styles...you give me the feels.

A/N So this is kinda a long chapter!! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading! Comment, Vote and Fan! ~Amanda xx