Because My Boyfriends A Lying Douchebag

Chapter 12

Emma's POV

"Em's you home?!" Liz called from downstairs.

"No this is Emma's ghost. The live Emma is not available right now. Can I leave a message?" I asked, opening up my room door for her.

"Tell her she's a complete moron." She giggled, waltzing into my room and turning on my MacBook.

"Okay...yes you can get on my computer." I said sarcastically. I laid beside her, eyeing through twitter as she scrolled down.

"Wait go back up!" I stopped her. She scrolled the page back up and my smile faded.

"Oh my god Emma. That could be an old picture." Liz assured me, clicking on the breath taking picture. And it didn't take my breath in a good way.

"He's wearing the same clothes he was wearing the night of the theme park. It's not an old picture! He fucking cheated on me!" I snapped, pushing my computer off the bed.

"We should go talk to him, see what happened?"

"Liz, he cheated, that's it. I seriously never should have trusted him."

"Okay um....yeah I've got nothing. He cheated." She said plainly.

"Emma why are you yelling?" Josh asked as he came into my room.

"Because my boyfriends a lying douchebag. Oh wait my ex boyfriend." He looked at my MacBook lying on the floor and his expression turned to anger.

"You shouldn't of even dated him. Em, it was obvious he would do that."

"Well now I know okay? I don't want to hear anymore of this." I crossed my arms over my chest and let out a sigh, all the events hitting me now.

"Well on another note, I got accepted back into university." My eyes widened.

"Wait, your just going to leave me with mom and dad again. Josh you can't go."

"Emma, it's okay." Liz assured me. I shrugged off her hand and looked back at my brother.

"Then come with me Emma. Come live with me in America."

"I want to, but what about Liz?"

"We can FaceTime every night. I think this is best for you to Em's. I don't want you to hurt yourself again." Liz said, plopping herself down on my lap.

"Then I wanna come." I smiled.

"I leave tomorrow. Don't wait till last minute to pack." He chuckled, exiting my room and closing the door behind him.

"Liz," I started.

"Hmm?"

"You wanna help me pack?" She squealed and nodded her head, pulling out my light blue suitcase.

~*~

A few hours and much packing later I had finished packing the stuff I needed. Suddenly my phone vibrated.

From: 4 Nippled Harry

Hey babe. Wanna hang out xx

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on my bed.

"Yup, he's a liar." Liz giggled, laying down on my bed.

"You wanna sleep over? Since it's my last night here?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Don't worry babe. We'll see each other when Josh is done with college. Now lets watch movies." I nodded and put in 'Pitch Perfect' and laid on my bed.

"Liz will you do me a favor?"

"What is it?"

"When I leave, tell Harry I'll miss him."

"Why would you want me to tell him that? He's an asshole." She said. I smiled and continued.

"But I'm not. I at least want him to know." She nodded and paid attention back to the TV.

Tomorrow I move to America. Wow I never expected to say that.

A/N So not as much drama as I wanted, but next chapter is going to be better. Harry is in the next chapter.

What do you guys want to happen? Should they get together? Or break up? Comment!

~Amanda xx