Hello Girl Who Stole My Man But I'm Okay With It Now

Chapter 32

Emma's POV

"Okay, so let me see if I got this right, he brought you to where he auditioned, sang to you, then proposed?" Liz questioned her eyes wide in awe. 

I face palmed, "No idiot. When did I ever say he proposed?"

"Okay, I'm sorry I have a secret fantasy about your relationship," she said, rolling her eyes before clasping her hands together. 

"That's not weird at all. How did we even go from a discussion about my 19th birthday party to what Harry did on our date last night?" 

“I think you said the date of your birthday party and the word date made me think of your date you had last night. See, legitimate explanation.” I watched in amusement as she did some sort of gangster move before bursting into a fit of laughter while clutching my stomach. She looked at me confused, her eyebrows furrowed.

“Oh Elizabeth, you remind me so much of myself in the olden days,” I said dramatically, wiping fake tears from under my eyes.

“But you always act like-”

“Enough about that! Now since I’m turning 19 in 3 days, I need you to plan me a surprise party!”

“How is it a surprise if you already know about it?”

“I can’t figure everything out woman! Ugh, since I’ve got amazing acting skills I can just pretend to be surprised. Oh and make sure it’s a pool party, with a big cake!” Her eyes widened as she hurriedly wrote stuff down in scribbles, confusing me as to how she would be able to read it later. I guess that’s her problem.

“Who do you want to come?” She questioned, peering up at me through her lashes. 

I shrugged, “Just friends, and friends of friends, and some family. You know, people that are usually at a birthday party.”

In only a few days I would finally be 19 and it was overwhelming. I was more than excited to celebrate and party but one thing that was always weighing on my mind and keeping me up at night was Harry. He was getting some memories back but unfortunately still didn’t remember much about me. What I wanted more than anything was to have my boyfriend back but sometimes you can’t always get what you want. 

Because of my birthday coming soon the boys had convinced their management to let them come and stay in London for a few days as a small short break before they continued on their European tour. 

The sound of my familiar ringtone brought me out of my thoughts and I quickly answered my phone after seeing the annoyingly stupid contact name.

“Hello Sass Master,” I teased, causing Liz to scoot closer to me so the conversation was audible to her. 

“Hello girl who stole my man but I’m okay with it now…. I um…I should probably change that contact name,” Louis replied, making Liz and I both giggle. “And I see you have company. Perfect, the more the merrier. I was just calling because we are going mini golfing tonight and wanted you to come with us.”