𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟲

'This is the strongest shaman! As a living being, he's on a completely different league

'This is the strongest shaman! As a living being, he's on a completely different league..!' Yuji thought. He was surprised at how much power Gojo holds. You were watching, shocked at how powerful your own teacher was.

"What should we do? Should we save him?" A curse asked, watching everything from far away.

Jogo didn't answer. "So you're not the type to act on orders, huh?" Gojo asked him. "I wonder if you'll gain something from killing me. Either way, who's your partner?" The curse stayed silent while Gojo was kicking and playing with his head. "Tell me already! I'll exorcize you either way."

"So curses have can have conversations, huh?" Yuji asked.

Before Gojo could answer, a big flower appeared in front of him. Next thing you know, everywhere was filled with flowers around you three.

"Ah~ so pretty" you giggled.
"Flowers~!" Yuji said, looking like he was in heaven.
Gojo slapped himself quickly.

You felt your leg being grabbed by a heavy branch. "AH! HELP, GOJO-SENSEI!"
"NO, GO AFTER THE GUY!" Yuji yelled. His eyes widened when a branch came to attack him. "I LIED! HELP!"
"STUPID YUJI!" You yelled as the branch was dragging you in the air. Then you felt yourself hitting the ground harshly on your butt.
"Ah, they're gone," Gojo sighed.

Yuji bowed to Gojo-sensei. "I'm so sorry, they escaped because of me and thank you for rescuing me, but you're the one who brought me here, right, sensei?"

You got up and kicked him. "Get ahold of yourself!"
He got up quickly and apologized to you.

"More importantly, y/n and Yuji.. I want you guys to become as strong enough to beat that."
"Ok!" You smiled.
"That, huh?" Yuji sweat-dropped.
"I'll have you two complete several big missions. Getting stronger and winning the exchange."
"Gojo-sensei what's the-.."
"Gojo-sensei!! I have a question!" You cut off Yuji's sentence and raised your hand.
"Yes~?"
"May I have your eyes?"

It went dead silent. "Ah.." Gojo-sensei sweat-dropped. Wow, he was actually nervous for once.

'Wait.. she's not requesting anything, it's just a question,' Gojo let out a relieved sigh.

"Oh~? Why are you asking?"
"Gojo-sensei!" Yuji whisper-yelled to not encourage you further.
"Well, they're just really pretty! I wanna keep them," you smiled.
"Maybe when I grow old, you can have them," he patted your head.
"Oh.. ok," you pouted.

'Phew.. Gojo-sensei just got super lucky,' Yuji thought.

 Gojo-sensei just got super lucky,' Yuji thought