Your ex-boyfriend wont leave you alone-matty

"Are you almost done dear?"
Mrs.dudley's calm voice ask while zipping up her bright teal purse that somehow fits everything in there, it's like she could shove a toaster in there if she wanted too. Her hand came up fixing her glasses trying to get a better look atty me throwing away the cookie crumbs that a kid threw on the floor from a tantrum. I replied " yes ma'am, I just have a few things I have to do and I'll be finished in a few minutes" smiling kindly at her. She return one to me too sighing "oh dear you do so much for me, even more than I ask for Malinda" I chuckled "it's no problem" ever since I was young young I've always loved to help people it was something that made me feel good afterwards and I guess I kept doing it. "Well when your done lock up the place, I think I already locked the backdoor...good night dear" "goodnight" flashing one last smile she left. I started tying up the trash bag to take outside, barely making it outside I heard a ringg . Snapping my head, in walks a boy with jet black hair. The sides of his hair was shaved except the middle which were in waves. He had tan skin and was wearing a white t-shirt and leather black jacket with black jeans. Ever heard of colors?
He looked tired as if he just ran a mile or something.
"We're close" I said. Putting down the trash bag and facing him.
"Oh shoot! Really? I thought you don't close until 9:30?"
"Nope" I popped the P. "Saturday's and Sunday's we do" I grab a schedule that was next to me on the counter and handed them to the cute boy. "Have this, maybe it would help" now I was a lot closer to him, he looked at my face a smiled. A genuine smile. For a second I got caught up, but realized I needed to get home. "Really though you need to leave and I need to go home, so could you please leave sir? Thank you" I forced the paper in his hand leading him to the front door. Before I could kick him out he stop and turn to me one last time. "If I leave I want something.." I was already exhausted and wanted to crawl in my comfy bead..ahh. "If you want a cookie come back to-" "no" he chuckled cutting me off "I want a date" "sir I gave you- what?" Now he got my attention. He step closer to me. "I want to take you on a date, Malinda right?" "H-how do you know my name?" I was so confuse, do I have a stalker now? Omfg. "Your uhm name tag" I looked down and haha yup my name tag. "Thank you but no sorry" "then I won't leave" "excuse me?" "I won't" he crossed his arms leaning against the door. The air was warm and breezy, it was already starting to get dark outside the streetlights were coming on. "If I say yes, then will you?" He thought for a while bringing his finger up to his chin as if he was 'thinking' "yes" "okay fine, I'll go on a date with you...." "Matty" "okay matty" rolls eye. "Alright then, I'll being seeing my chocolate chip cookie and you" he winks one last time then smoothly left. I closed the door after him then locked it flipping over the open sign so that no one else would barge in like that again. Finishing up what I was doing, I threw away the trash outside then hurried back inside. I took off my bright blue apron and hung it so now I was only in my black jeans and black polo shirt. A sudden movement caught by attention in the corner of my eye, before I could react to anything my back was slam against the wall.
"Long time no see Malinda" i knew that voice from anywhere. His breath was on my neck while his hands pinned me I the wall. "Michael w-what are you doing here.?" I struggle to say. I felt his hands lower to my neck and his fingers wrapping around it. He could easily break my neck if he wanted to. That thought terrified me, instantly making my heart beat fast. "You don't answer my text, or call? Not a-" "we are not together anymore!" I spat at him. He loosen his grip on me leaning away so that he could take a better look at me. His glare burn into me. Standing 5in taller than me he lower his head so that his face was in heat away from mines. "It's not over until I say it is" he yanked my arm with him to exit. I was not going with him. "Michael stop! I'm going to call the police!-" SMACK! My face stung. Really bad. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. Not again. I'm not gonna go through this like before. I ignored the pain and quickly bits his arm so that he'd let go. It worked. Curse words flew out his mouth while holding his wounded hand. I could taste blood. I only got about few feet before a burning sensation on my scalp. I yelp trying to get away, but it only made it worst. I stumble on my feet, but he still had a grip on my hair. He probably rip some out. "You see what happens when you try to fight me? Huh? Just give up baby, let's go home alright? I made your favorite dinner tonight for the both of us" I wanted to cry. Yelling for help will only make things worst. I didn't know but I felt tears in my eyes that soon gave up. I smack his hand away when he tried wiping them away. "You really need me to teach you a lesson huh?"
No.
"In my car now." He demanded. I got up and he lead me out the restaurant. The parking lot was empty except for 3 cars. He opened the door for me to get in, but was interrupted by a voice.

"Hey, Is everything alright here?" Michael stop and looked at the man, who I still couldn't see because my back was facing him and my head was down.
"Yeah dude, everything's fine" Michael shoved me giving a signal to get in, but I didn't budge. "I wasn't talking to you mate. I was talking to the girl." I slowly turned around recognizing the boy. It was matty. He looked concern then became angry. I felt Michael grip my arm. "Malinda? Are you okay?" "I said everything's fine, now could you leave us alone?" I finally spoke "Matty-" Michael roughly yanked me towards him making me yelp. "For the love of God get in the car Malinda or I'm gonna give you something to cry about" and with that he pushed me in the car. Not even a second later I heard a grunt. Matty punched Michael. He fell on the floor holding his guts. That's when I hoped back out and got behind Matty who was shielding me away from that bástard. "Let's go." He said holding my hand. And we did. Leaving Michael alone.