He protects you~part one.

He protects you. (Warning)

This chapter may be hard for some people to read. If you can't read it. It okay, go to part 2 if you like.

"Pleases Justin..." I scooted further on the bed. The big white fluffy pillow in my hands was the only thing between Justin and I. My hands were shaking uncontrollably.

I was still bleeding on my forehead, but all the adrenaline in my system made me forget about it. His angry eyes burned I through my soul, like he wants to rip me in half. He slowly moves towards me.

"One more time Elissa......" He pauses tightening the belt in his hand so tight, the veins in his arms were bulging out. I stayed put.
"If you don't fucking come here, I swear, you are going to regret it. I'll lock you in the closet for 2 days again, after I'm done beating the shit out of you."

I wanted to cry.

The tears fell from my eyes faster this time, mostly because I knew he always does what he says he's going to do.
I hastily lowered the pillow, but didn't put it down. I glance at his hands that had fresh blood, I didn't know if it was mine or his.

"J-Justin I said that I was s-sorry, I won't ever do it again...please..." I begged one last time. The last 'please' I put my everything in it.

I guess it wasn't enough, because before I could process anything he lunged right at me. I fell back on the bed with a cry. My small body was under his strong body. I was trapped and couldn't get away.

His hand wrap around my neck holding me down with every whip.
"Next time baby.....you'll know not to try leaving me again.." He spoke

Another whip landed on side. I tried grabbing for it to stop him, but he was just too fast. I screamed when he flip me over holding me down with his strong arm. My chest pressed hard on the bed. I couldn't breath very well. It felt like air was being pushed right out of my lungs.

It wasn't long before I felt another whip on my back. A hard one. I yelp, but his hand landed on my mouth pulling me back so that his lips were pressed on my right ear. My back was in pain.

"Keep screaming, it's only gonna make it worst" he spat.

I was thrown back on the bed hard with a loud grunt.

"Justin..-" I was cut off when Another whip landed on my back and another and another and another until I somehow fallen off the bed and onto the hard floor.

I opened my blurry tearful eyes and saw that the door was open. Maybe I could run? Bad idea or not. I needed to get away before something bad happens.

I crawled towards it at my slow rate. Every move I made hurt like hell, especially on the hard surface. I barely made it when my feet was pulled from underneath me. I screamed grabbing anything in my reach. Nothing. There was nothing.

"Come here you little bitch.." He tug on my hair dragging g me out the room. My scalp was on fire.

"Justin! Stop! You're going to kill me!" I cried. My hands were covered in blood. I don't know where from. He finally drop me in the middle of living room. Leaving me there. I brought my knees up holding myself. Soft whimpers escape from my lips.

"You make me do things like this...you..you Elissa...are my problem." He takes a huge gulp of beer In one hand while the other held the belt.

My hair was everywhere on my face. The white shirt I was wearing? Completely stained with blood. I was a mess.

"I give you...EVERYTHING!" I jump hearing his voice raise like that. His arms raise up pointing at everything we had in the house. His house.

"And still... Your ass decide to leave when I'm not home? Hmm?" He puts down the beer on the table then walks over to me. Crouching infront of me, he grabs my face making me look at him. His eyes looks over my face, I flinched when he brought his finger up to wipe away a tear.
"Look at you..." He pushes back my hair so that he could have a better look at my beat up face.
"...you're a complete mess.." I closed my eyes to keep from crying, biting down on my lip. His hand caresses my cheek in a slow circle motion.

"If I didn't come home early today, you would've been gone. Left without even a fucking letter?" He whispers. Fingers pressed hard on my cheeks now, causing the insides of my cheeks to press hard on my teeth. I didn't say anything. I had to ignore the pain.

"You wouldn't have even left me anything huh?" I didn't say anything. My eyes fell on the opened suitcase behind Justin. The one that I was going to escape with. Clothes were thrown everywhere in the living. And I mean everywhere...don't even get me started on the room. It looks like a tornado came in and demolished almost everything in its path.

"ELISSA!" Justin shouts.

I was pulled out of my thoughts. I looked at Justin who was now standing above me looking down. His eye brows furrows.

"Did you hear a single things of what I just said?"

I didn't respond. I just stared at the floor avoided eye contact. That angered him.

"Well then..." He says. I felt my arm being pulled along with my hair again. The burning pain on my scalp was back. I cried out in pain. I could feel my roots being pulled out.

"...I guess I'll just take your ass there now since you chose not to even pay attention" my heartbeat accelerated. I knew what he was talking about. The closet. The closet that he puts me in, if I've done something bad. The closet that he locks me in for 2 or even 3 days. The closet that he sometimes doesn't feed me. No. Not again. I can't do this.

"Justin! Please please don't!" I screamed. I grip at the corner of the door when I realized that we were getting closer. He tug me hard but I wasn't giving up. My bloody fingers grip on the corner tight, like my life depended on it. Justin gave up when he realized I was putting up a fight and so he drops my legs.

"Fine. I'll just carry you there" he snatches me up and swung my over his shoulders. My body was in too much pain. But I couldn't give up.

His shoulders dug into my stomach, I kicked and punched his back, but that didn't affect him.
I was thrown on my back hard on the floor. Back first then my head. I fell on my head too hard because after the wash of pain, I just laid there, completely fuzzy and half unconscious. I looked at my surroundings and notice some shoes and some towels on my left side of the shelfs.

"I'll get you once you learn how to act like a fucking fiancé" his words were laced with venom. The door started to shut.
"No....p-please...w-wait" I coughed. And then I was engulfed in pure darkness.

What do you think? Comment! Part 2 will be coming up very soon and will have Matty.