He protects you~part two

I haven't been at work for the past 5 days. I was surprise when I called my boss and just lied to him about having the flu. I even coughed making him believe I was actually ill. of course he believed me and instantly gave me the week off.

Justin got me out the closet eventually, I didn't know how long I was in there, but it was dark outside so I assumed I was in the closet for a pretty long time. He was quiet and didn't say much while carrying me back upstairs. The place still the way it was, but fixed when I woke up later on.

Justin had to help me get into bed because I couldn't move my leg. They had red thin faded marks that were still visible if only you were close enough. I sucked in a breath every time I had to move my arm or even breath. It felt like I broke a bone in each place.

Justin kept apologizing over and over as his sad eyes looked at my bruised face. But his 'sorry's' won't make the marks on my body disappear or fix what he did to me.

what he did to me. My face. How can I walk in public like this? All of the stares I'll be getting and unwanted attention. How long will I look like this? And how long will I have to wear a ton of make up to cover everything? I knew I should've never left. It's my fault, and I guess that I deserve it for being a silly stupid girl.

"Do want any more, honey..?" Justin's soft voice brings me out of my thinking. His hand on my leg sitting on the side of the bed. He licks his lips waiting for my response.

"Any more of what?" I barely was able to speak for 3 days and just today I've gotten better. He looks at the empty bowl by my bedside then back at me, he was asking if I wanted more sandwiches.

"Oh, uhm no thank you" I say quietly. I look down at my fingers. Justin hands found their way to mine and he holds them.

"I'm gonna run to the store okay?" I nod my head letting him know that I was listening. My chin was force to look up into Justin's eyes that now looks threatening. His fingers dug into my chin causing me to squirm.

"Don't try anything." He wanted me to not only hear his words, but actually listen to him. And of course I will, if I didn't want to be punished again.

His eyes flickered on my lips then back at me. His features finally relax, leaning down he places a gentle kiss on my forehead

"Ill be back in less then 20 minutes" he said this when he pulled away from me and grabbed his jacket throwing it on. Before he completely left the bed room he gives me one last glance then left.

I could finally breath properly when I heard the front door shut.
I exhale a breath.

What am I gonna do? I can't live like this forever, constantly feeling like I'm walking on thin ice around Justin. I have to literally be careful about everything I do and I don't want it to be like this.

I heard a loud noise by my dresser. It did it again and again and it wouldn't stop. Great now I need to get up and find out what it is.

I slowly swung my leg over the bed and carefully stood up the pain in ankles started to throb but it was bearable. I limp over to my dresser and proceeded to pull it out. I heard it much more clear and realized it was a phone-my phone. How did it get there? I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

It was my best friend Matty.