Chapter 8: Good Morning

Margarite awoke the next morning feeling light and refreshed, albeit a little groggy. She had that familiar feeling of having had a dream, although she couldn't remember any major details. She remembered that it had been a good dream and that it left her feeling warm and fuzzy all over inside. That feeling carried over into how she felt that morning, and so she had an ever so slight smile on her face. She stretched and yawned.

                While stretching, she felt the sheets slide against her smooth thighs, only to slightly rustly against her butt. Slightly confused, she reached her hand down to feel what it was, and alas, it was her diaper. She forgot that she had put it on in the middle of the night, but was now starting to remember bits and pieces of what had happened.

                The dream as a whole was still an enigma, but she remembered how it had made her feel. The connectedness, her vulnerability, and her emotional bond with the diaper. The fluttery sensation filled her stomach again and felt her privates come alive. Margarite's face flushed warm red as she slid her hand down the front of the diaper between her legs. Caressing its crinkly fabric with her fingernail, she communicated with her senses. She felt that she had to pee now that it was morning. Normally she would have thought more before taking such a daring action as wetting on her own bed, but since she had just woken up, her mind wasn't quite up to speed yet. Margarite went ahead and started letting loose in her diaper.

                She felt that same oh so marvelous sensation from the night before of the warmth spreading across her privates and under her butt. It felt like hugs from the wings of a million butterflies beating in a synchronous wave. Her senses came alive, firing off signals of pure bliss stemming from her body's most precious reserves of pleasure. When she stopped peeing, she laid there for a few seconds motionless, letting the diapers radiating love soak into her awakening body.

                She felt her privates pulsing like the night before, but only now it was so much more amazing. Margarite was comfortable and alone, with her entire body supported by the soft bed underneath her. She had no stress, no anxiety, but was rather in a world of her own alone with her diaper. Margarite knew that this moment was precious, and knew that if she didn't do something now, this moment would be lost forever. She pressed her hand against the front of her diaper, squishing it against her crotch. The warm soft polymer material kissed her privates, sending tsunamis of pleasure and pulses through her body. She gently rocked her hips back and forth against her hand, embracing the squish and all the pleasure that it had to offer. It was utterly amazing.

                Margarite was completely in her own world grinding away between the sensational diaper and her hand when her parents suddenly knocked on her door.

                "Hey Margarite, we're leaving to church in 45 minutes, don't forget to wake up!" Her mother said with a cheery voice. "Oh no!" Margarite thought to herself. "It's Sunday morning!"

                The fact that it was now Sunday morning only now registered itself within her mind, as diapers had been taking up her full attention for the past 12 hours or so. "What am I going to do now?! I can't throw my diaper away, there'Gs no way I'd be able to do that without being seen!"

                Margarite ran many simulations through her head about what the best course of action would be. She ultimately decided that she would have to wear it to church with her underneath her normal clothes. She would just wear a pretty shirt and a matching skirt with a pair of shorts underneath. It would be completely invisible. And as for the smell, Margarite was really hydrated so her pee didn't smell strong, plus the pampers had that beautiful fragrance to them that would cover up anything else. Her perfume would make up for any difference.

                Now that Margarite had to be careful about not being found out for the next couple hours or so, she was no longer in the mood for pleasuring herself. At least not for now. "I'll have to continue when I get back home" Margarite thought to herself. "This is going to be a long sermon."

                Margarite got out of bed, brushed her teeth and hair, and got dressed in her Sunday clothes. She didn't put on any panties between her diaper and shorts, and so she could feel the slight sag of it around her hips and between her legs. There was just something about that that she really loved, but didn't know quite why. Without her panties pushing the diaper up, it no longer rubbed against her privates whenever she walked. "Thank goodness, last nights unintentional orgasm was already embarrassing enough, another one at church would be just a little too far". She pulled her skirt up around her waist and had a small breakfast before leaving with her parents.

                During the car ride over, Margarite felt like she was hiding something from her parents (which she technically was), even though it was just over a trivial diaper

                During the car ride over, Margarite felt like she was hiding something from her parents (which she technically was), even though it was just over a trivial diaper. But to Margarite it didn't feel trivail because the diaper had already meant so much more to her than anyone else would expect. Despite the way she felt about hiding it from them, Margarite was able to act normal in front of her parents and had light-hearted casual conversation all the way to church. She wasn't mentally prepared for what would happen once they arrived though.