PJO/HOO 2

What if the seven went on a road trip? I recently went on vacation myself (I'm now fully vaccinated! Woohoo!) and I was wondering what they would do. Here's the wacky situations I've come up with:

They're in a minivan. Front seats two, middle seats three, back seats three.

Jason's driving, Annabeth's in the passenger seat with the map (no technology) and she's telling him where to go.

Jason's terrified that he'll make a wrong turn and anger a sleep deprived, coffee-driven Annabeth.

Leo's sitting behind Jason, Percy's sitting behind Annabeth, Piper's in the middle (I chose this solely because those three are all chaotic and it's hilarious.)

Hazel and Frank are in the back with Nico, Hazel's between them.

So what happens?

They wake up super early, so Frank, Percy, Piper, and Leo pass out immediately.

Nico puts on his headphones and starts playing music, Hazel tries to take them off, he literally hisses. (Me lmao)

Hazel eventually falls asleep too, Nico just stares out the window.

An hour later, they come to a rest stop, everyone wakes up.

Frank starts reading, Nico still hasn't taken his headphones off.

Hazel pulls them off his head and tries to get everyone involved in a sing along, it ends up with Piper, Leo, and Percy literally screaming Welcome to the Black Parade. It's so loud Jason can't hear directions so this happens:

"Jason, turn r—"
"WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY"
"What?"
"MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY"
"I said, turn ri—"
"TO SEE A MARCHING BAND"
"I can't hear you!"
"HE SAID—"
"PIPER, LEO, PERCY—SHUT UP OR I WILL MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!"
*immediately shut up*
"Jason—I said turn right!"

After that incident, Leo attaches a Nintendo Switch to the back of Annabeth's seat (yes there are things that can do this. The switch is untraceable, too, thanks to Leo.) and they start playing Mariokart.

Piper's in first place when Percy throws a blue shell at her, she doesn't speak to him for the rest of the ride.
Mariokart turns out to be even louder than their singing, so Annabeth has Leo take it down.

Nico, Hazel, and Frank fall asleep.

They start playing music, and Piper and Percy sing along. Their voices are hypnotizing, Piper's because she's a daughter of Aphrodite, Percy's because he's related to the sirens. Annabeth stops giving directions, Jason almost crashes the car.

They find another rest stop and Annabeth has Percy drive so Jason can sleep.

Piper and Leo shift so Jason sits in the middle, he falls asleep on Piper's shoulder.

Then the car swerves, and he ends up leaning on Leo.

"Beauty Queen take your boyfriend back." He shoves Jason back at Piper, Piper shoves him at Leo.

A silent war goes on, with Jason being pushed back and forth (the guy's dead asleep, he doesn't feel it) 

I have based this off of my own experiences with my cousins (I don't have siblings), and most of those things actually happened or would happen. Hope you enjoyed!