Chapter 3~

<3

~*~

~*~

As soon as I shut the door I ran to my bathroom to clean up the items I had left, then I cleaned my entire room three times over. I'm one of those people who use cleaning to release stress.

After I had cleaned my room I hadn't felt like that was enough so I called Julia so I could clean her room as well. I know that bitches room needs to be cleaned because every time I go in there, there's clothes all over the floor, shoes, hair products, nail polish, etc. She's always been a messy person.

"I'm coming over." I said as soon as she answered the call.

"Uhh okay." She's used to me doing this to her by now.

"Great, see you in ten." I say quickly.

I hung up the phone and went into my closet for something to wear. I decided on a simple but cute cleaning outfit or at least one of the things I wear when I clean. Just an old T-shirt that I don't care about and some old shorts. I put on my slippers and I start my journey to Julia's room.

When I get there I hear that she has music playing, so I just call her again because there is no way in hell am I about to bang on her door like the fucking police in order to get her to answer it.

"Hello."

"I'm outside open the door bitch." I huff.

"Okay, okay damn." She whispered.

I hung up the phone again and she opened the door.

"What's wrong Clara?" She asked with concern lacing her tone.

"Nothing. I just need to clean." I say very quickly, hoping she would just drop the topic. I love Julia but she's one of those people who tell everyone's business to everyone and that's why I cannot trust her with this topic.

"Uh oh. That definitely means something is wrong. What happened?" She asked strongly.

"Nothing. Just drop it, okay?" I could tell I was starting to get irritable with her questions.

"Okay." She sighed.

"Thanks." After that I began my cleaning process.

First I started with her clothes after each item I picked up I asked her if it was clean or dirty and put them in there respectable places. Then I grabbed the dirty laundry hamper and put the clothes that were in there in the washer. I picked up all her hair products and nail products also putting them in there respectable places, and finally now that I can walk around without tripping over anything I can begin the deep cleaning.

I go into the storage closet next to her room and I grab the bleach, toilet cleaner, and windex. I walk back into her room and begin the deep cleaning process.