Chapter 15~

<3

~*~

~*~

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear and I jumped up out of my skin.

"Shit!" I stumble over and off my bed, my face hit the floor first.

"Ow." My voice full of pain. I groan and I slowly pull myself up from off the floor. I grab my phone roughly and I look to see if Kylo's still on there. I noticed that the call ended and I caulked it up to him being in a different time zone and having things to do for the mafia.

I look at the time and I noticed that I accidentally picked the wrong time for my alarm and I was extremely early.

"God damnit!" I could've slept in. I roll my eyes and I get up to get ready. Mind as well ya know. I walk over to my closet to see what I should wear today. I don't want to wear anything too flashy but I also want to make an impression.

"Hmmmm... maybe this?" I grabbed one of my favorite skin tight long dresses.

"Is it cold in France?" I grab my phone and I checked the weather out there and it seems pretty warm to me. I grabbed the dress and I showered so I could try it on to see if I really wanted to wear this.

I got out the shower and dried myself off, putting my underwear and bra on before sliding the dress onto my body. I looked in the mirror and I looked fucking hot. My curves were absolutely perfect thanks to the extreme workout I put my body through every week. Sometimes I don't think my curves are enough and that's when the eating disorders come in, but anyway, speaking of eating I should probably do that.

I walked over my kitchen and I looked around for anything that I might want to eat before I brush my teeth and do my hair. I grabbed some toast, butter, and brown sugar. I know it's not healthy, but damn is it good.

I ate two of those and I then brushed my teeth and thought long and hard about how I wanted my hair. Maybe up with pieces out? Or maybe in a low pony with pieces out? I don't know. All I know is that I want pieces out to frame my face. I do each hair style and I realized that the up pony with pieces out looked better with the dress I was wearing.

I found one of my favorite pairs of heels and I put them on to match my dress. I look in the mirror and I apply my lipgloss before smacking my lips together and winking at myself.

"Make them beg." I smirked and I checked the time before grabbing my bags and heading out.

"Clara." Mrs. Cooney caught my attention before I walked out the door of the mansion.

"Yes?" I turn around and she looked me up and down.

"Hmph, I can tell those boys are going to fall at your feet, I remember when I looked like that once... but anyway, do me well won't you?" She spoke harshly at the end.