Chapter 23~

<3

"I just said who the fuck are you?" I pressed my handgun further into their head and all I heard was a laugh, a bone chilling laugh that I never thought I would hear again

"Dad?"

~*~

I am staring at the back of the man who sent out assassins to kill me... I'm looking at the back of the man who never cared or took care of me... I'm looking at the back of the man who ruined my life...

"What the fuck are you doing here." I tried to keep my voice calm, but every time I see his face, hear his voice... I hyperventilate. I panic, and everything he has done to me comes back to me in an instant. All the trauma, the training, the killing... I had to endure when I was a child, comes back to me in an instant.

He turns around to face me and the smile on his face is bigger than ever before.

"Sweetheart." He grins and I grind my teeth at the nickname.

"Don't ever call me that again. You lost that privilege a long time ago." I growled out and I swear if looks could kill he'd be dead. He clicked his tongue against the top of his mouth and the look he gave me was pure evil.

"Aww, now now. Let's not be that way." His voice rose two octaves on the end of that sentence.

"You're doing something you're not supposed too, dear." He whispered. My eyes widened and my breath became shaky. Fuck! I knew they didn't approve of this!

"W-what do you mean b-by that?" I stuttered. Fuck! I stuttered. I'm meant to be calm and collected on the outside even though he knows what he does to me. He makes me so uncomfortable. He makes my skin want to turn inside out and I'll never be seen again. I want to curl up into a hole and die.

"You're not supposed to be doing this dear. You're not supposed to be here. Leaving us. We have control over you don't we dear." I blinked a couple of times, trying to get myself under control. I need to control my emotions.

"Y- they said you said it was okay." My voice is shaky and not very confident.

"Did we?" He looked up to the sky and watched the stars for a second, lost in thought.

"No. I don't think we did." He grounded out. I clenched my teeth together. Of course, it was too good to be true.

"Then I was misinformed. I was told you gave permission." I gain the smallest bit of composure to say that to him; the man I've been in fear of  my whole entire life.