𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐜 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I groan softly and raise myself up from a bed as I open my eyes to see that I am in my room. I look around to see if anyone is in here but no one. Not even Kaeya. That should be a good thing. But...it's not. I was luckily remembered what happened yesterday night and I feel like a idiot to have that drunk Barbs to do this to me.

I got out of my bed and notice that I was changed in my pajamas somehow then I try to remember what happened but I passed out when he told me. Told me that he love me. I gulp heavily and hear my heart keep beating more so I grab some water. I drink it and goes my closet to get change to meet that Barbs and knight.

I take a walk to Mondstadt, looking like hell since I didn't get time to tie my hair well so it look sloppy. I look around for one of the other before seeing Kaeya walking causally with the Traveller. I keep my eyes on them as I see him smiling for Aether which suddenly make my heart sink. I gasp for air by it and goes to a dark alley to relax while gripping my coat. My Archon...this hurts so much.

I try my best to shake it off and walk back to see that they are still there so i causally walk pass them to hear their conversation. As I walk, I heard Kaeya chuckling and he said, "...don't worry traveller. If you want, I can accompany you to your travels." I glare at him and stop walking before heading up to them to grab Kaeya's coat. I said calmly with a hint of anger in my voice, "Hey bois...I was just looking for you two." Aether jump in fear and Kaeya froze in place as I grip his shoulder hard then I said, "Mind you two find that drunk barbs for me?"

Aether and Kaeya both nod their head and Aether went off to find Venti but I stop Kaeya from moving. I said, "Did I say 'you two'? Heh...I mean him." as my eyes shot a death glare at Kaeya. Kaeya gulp heavily and I said, "In Angel's Share. Now!" as I pull his hair toward the bar. He complains about how much it hurts but I didn't care since I need his help. More like discuss about.

We got inside and goes to the second floor to not be disturb then I push him on the chair. He yelp and stared at me before putting my shoe near the side of his face. I lean down and said, "Start talking about what happened last night." He stared at me in fear but still have that grin to keep his pride and I notice how his eyes wander at me. D-don't even.

I wait for his response before stomping my feet on the table which make him jump. He look at me and said, "ah..right. I didn't do anything but Venti may have spike your precious grape juice to wine." I growl softly that my memories was right and I stared at him as his eyes tried their best to not look at me. There's more...

I lean down more and said coldly, "What else, Kaeya?" He gulp again and try to think the right words to say then he said quietly, "You got drunk and weren't-no. You were showing your real motives to me." My eyes widen and remember what I told that night, 'Alcohol can release the real you and motives' which make me cuss under my breath. He lean up at me and said, "What's wrong, Master Diluc? Memories are back~?" I glare at him and said, "I remember everything once I woke up. I know what...we did."

I lower my head trying to hide my blush and see that he is looking away to do the same thing. I raise my head back up and said, "I..I also remember what you told me. That...you love-." I felt heavy wind coming up to me and I have been pin on the table once again but sober. I groan and look up to see Kaeya is on top of me with his hair blocking his eyes as he grit his teeth. Is he pissed off..?

He suddenly said with a monotone voice, "I never say that. Let's forget this ever happened. Right? Is that why you came to see me?" My blood suddenly feel cold and frozen as I just stared at him then he let me go. Kaeya said, "If so, I am more than happy to." as he walk away. My eyes widen as my heart ache and I rose up from the table then I said, "...What?" This isn't him. What happened after I passed out?

I suddenly decide to move and try to stop as I got more questions to ask before seeing Aether got Venti. Kaeya told them that he is heading out with his normal tone and left as I stop at the stairs. Aether and Venti saw me as their eyes widen which confused me until I feel my eyes got wet. Tears...? Am I...crying?

I touch my face and feel my heart beat slowly as it feel more pain then I look back. This feeling...I never felt this before since my father passing. I pant heavily and slide down the railing as my head also begin to hurt of many thoughts come in. Kaeya...coming back... I see Aether walking over to me and told Charles to get me water as Venti help as well. Kaeya...