a new life

michael: so your feared around here.

alastor: i wouldn't say fear more of a agreement where everyone agrees not mess with me.

michael i guess that makes sense.

alastor:so you obviously need a place to go. 

While alastor is giving suggestions of where to go michael sees a advertisement on a TV.

michael: Well i know where i can go now.

A few hours pass after walking and talking with alastor.

michael: it was nice to meet you mr.alastor.

alastor: Just call me alastor. 

michael: oh ok

After saying farewell to alastor michael kept walking until he found the building with the letters IMP on it. 

michael: this is the place

he walks in and finds the place empty but to pass the time he sits on a couch and puts his helmet over his face to sleep. 1 hour later he awoke to a sensation of being tapped on the shoulder which scared him.

michael: what the hell!

he said falling off the couch.

loona:woah dude chill out. wait do i know you from somewhere

michael: You should, im the guy that helped you and your friends get that weird book thing back.

loona: oh its you how did you end up here. 

michael: I died during the evacuation of saigon and i saw a advertisement for IMP so i figured since i had nowhere else to go i'd come here.

loona: Well if you want to stay here you have to talk to blitzo and before you ask where he's at he's upstairs to the right.

michael:ok thank you

As michael was walking up stairs he ran into moxxie.

moxxie:hold on you look familiar.

michael: i should 

moxxie: aren't you the one who got our ook back and we helped you get rid of those nukes.

michael: yep thats me

moxxie: well it was good to talk to you.

michael:it was good to talk to you to.

After michael got to blitzo's office michael walked in and blitzo said,

blitzo: all right who do you want dead

blitzo then turned his chair around to see michael.

blitzo: holy shit, michael i didnt expect you here only 3 years after we first helped you out of that trap and you helped us get that book back.

michael: yeah i wasnt expecting to be here either but when your hit by a bullet and bleed out theres nothing really anyone could do.

blitzo: so who do you want dead.

michael: oh no i dont want anyone dead i just need a place to stay

blitzo: oh, well in that case can i offer you a job here at IMP.

michael thought for a moment and then said,

michael: sure, what would i be doing.

blitzo: just assasinating people we are paid to assasinate.

michael: that works for me

and just like that michael was now a employee at the IMP.