31

November 7, 2015

Hazel was busy blabbering on about something to Scarlett over the phone screen while Winter and Julia packed her suitcase.

"Hazel, bring her over here." Winter called to her sister, watching as she crawled across the floor and handed her the phone.

"Have you packed yet?" Julia asked her daughter.

Winter rolled her eyes, "Mom, I literally just got back and I've been here the whole time."

Julia turned the phone towards her, "Have you packed yet?"

Scarlett sighed, "No, mom, I haven't packed yet."

"We don't leave for a few more days, but I will go home and pack if that will make you feel better."

"No, don't go right now. At least wait for the snow to calm down."

Winter just stared at her mother, "Mom, I literally landed a plane in this and then drove here."

"Winter, just because you fly planes doesn't mean you're invincible."

"Mother, I'm going home now."

"No, sissy, don't leave." Hazel shrieked, bolting over to Winter and wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Hazel, I'm coming back to get you in two days." Hazel still frowned, "And then we're gonna have a sleepover and then we're gonna get on a plane."

"Okay." Hazel finally let go of her.

"Now, say bye to Scarlett."

"Bye, wuv you!" Hazel said, waving excitedly to Scarlett.

"I love you, too."

"Your sister told me she loved me before you." Scarlett said after Winter got in her car.

"She's three, you don't need to look so offended, babe."