Chapter 3: The Pick Up

Finally it was another day, raining as it normally did in Korea, I got up and did my hair changing into my clothes ready to leave. I left and then remembered I had called the number on the card, shit..I forgot I need to meet them at 12:00am, I still had loads of time so I just spent my free day walking around. I walked to the subway and saw the man again doing the same he did to me to a young gentleman.

"He picked...red!...he's gonna be with me" I whispered under my breath.

I was relieved I wasn't gonna be alone for once, back when I was 7 I was always the IT person in tag, which was a leader. I was never a player because I was slow, easy to get but not easy to catch other players. So seeing another leader made me happy, it was now 7:00pm, I still had a few hours more to spare until I was picked up.

I spent my money I earned the last few days at work, went home and waited until 12:00am. Time does fly when you do something fun, I was drawing and it was soon 11:45pm, I got up and packed everything away and brushed my hair. It was now 11:58pm, so I went outside and waited, a car was coming up from the distance and someone rolled down the window.

"Are you Number 29?" The guy who asked was in a red suit if you'd call it that, with a mask on there face.

"Yes I am number 29..." I said back to him confused

"What's the password ?"

I remembered about the password, Red light, Green Light.., I looked up at the guy and took a breath before saying it.

"Red light, Green light is the password" I told him.

The man in the red suit nodded and opened the door, I got in and sat down and looked at the rest. These people are passed out?.., I got concerned and wanted to leave at this point but the door closed and I looked at the guy, he turned around and had some sort of gas mask on, my eyes widened in panic when I saw smoke coming into the car.

"HEY WHAT IS THIS!? LET M-"

Before I knew it that smoke dug in deep into my lungs, and made my body shut down, my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep and now I don't remember what happened next until I woke up.

•End Of Chapter 3•