Chapter 4: My Students

You sighed in boredom as you were all alone in your office room, Gojo went somewhere else as he skipped doing the paperwork to go buy sweets for a meal. You had finished your paperwork before you lay lazily on your chair.

Your phone suddenly vibrated on the table, you looked to see it was Kiyotaka Ijichi, the assistant director of the school. You pressed to answer with your cursed energy into the phone before you put it in your ear.

"Hello, what is it?"

"(L/N)-san, Sorry to bother you but we need your help."

"Huh? What do you mean?" You asked with your brows furrowed. 

"Ummm... The first-years are dealing with the Special Grade curse at Eishuu Detention Center, but only Fushiguro and Kugisaki get out of there."

"What?! Where's Itadori?"

"He hasn't come out yet. Kugisaki is heavily injured. I'll send her to Ieiri-san."

"Yes. Please do. I'll go there shortly." You said before you quickly left the school. You then teleported from place to place as you looked at the GPS on your phone. You shielded yourself from the rain with your force field as you were standing on top of the building without anyone noticing.

"This is weird

"This is weird. The first-years shouldn't deal with the Special Grade. Maybe there is something to do with the one who gives the orders."

Your eyes widened widely as you sensed the presence of Sukuna. You used the clairvoyance technique to view the event and watched Sukuna fighting with Megumi. Your brow furrowed furiously as you decided to levitate yourself up and sped to reach the location faster.

You floated around until you saw two familiar boys standing in the rain. You landed down safely after you blasted your cursed energy on the ground.

 You landed down safely after you blasted your cursed energy on the ground

Yuji sensed your presence as he turned around to see you. "Oh, (L/N)-sensei. It seems time's up. Fushiguro, as for you, Kugisaki, and Gojo-sensei... I guess I don't need to worry about him. Live a long life..."

You raised your hand and used your telekinesis technique to stop Yuji from falling to the ground and levitated him up in the air. You turned him around to see the hole in his chest, you looked closer and noticed that his heart had been plucked out.