Gazel Dwargo

Rimuru waited 3 hours until the first ones woke up.... After another hour they were all awake. After the development all goblins were at least B+ some even A/A+ the wolves were all on the rank A/A+ and the demon....

"Rimuru" So I have decided to accept you as mine and you have no right to refuse.

"Demon" Master of course.

"Rimuru" Well then, I will give you a name and a physical body.

'Demon' (Shocked)

"Demon" A name and a body I-I know you are very strong but naming a Primordialdemon is very difficult.

"Rimuru" Hahaha don't worry... I am very very strong giving a name is no problem for me

Rimuru took a physical body from his imaginary space and merged it with the demon, after which Rimuru named the demon Testarossa! The atmosphere was tense because all the wolves knew who she was and now she got a body and a name.... 

"Testarossa" Thank you Master you have my loyalty forever!

"Rimuru" Well, I didn't expect anything else but LISTEN to me very carefully now!

Everyone looked straight at Rimuru's eyes the goblins, the wolves and Testarossa all waited tensely for what was coming.... 

"Rimuru" I will now establish 3 rules! 1.) We will not demote anyone just because someone is a weak race! 2.) We will not attack humans why? I like them but if the humans attack we are allowed to defend ourselves understood? 3.) Everyone has to follow my orders, anyone who betrays me will die a painful death, UNDERSTAND?

They all looked at each other and then back at Rimuru, each had seen in the other's eyes what they would decide.... And they all said together.

"All" Of course we will follow the 3 rules Master Rimuru!

"Rimuru" Good! So we will build houses as a first step since you are not able to build houses I will go to the dwarf kingdom to bring craftsmen ^^ Testarossa, Ranga you will come with me the others will wait and just decide on two teams. 1 wolf and 1 goblin you will do different tasks Rigurd you will give the tasks so I say goodbye then.

"Rigurd" W-wait w-what tas-

With a snap of their fingers, Rimuru, Ranga and Testarossa were in the dwarf kingdom. They had plenty of time, so they went to the elf bar, where they stayed for 10 minutes until the annoying problem arose.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aristocrat" WOW! You are a beautiful woman I will take you to my place to have fun (he touched Testarossa) 

Testarossa was so enraged by the action that she immediately wanted to kill him, but Rimuru said otherwise via thought communication.

"'Rimuru'" Testarossa please stay calm you will have fun with him you can torture him terribly later hehe

"'Testarossa'" YES! Thanks Master but what should I do now?

"'Rimuru'" Slightly knock him back and repel him, but as I said, don't kill him yet.

"'Testarossa'" Understood Master!

Testarossa hit the aristocrat lightly in the stomach but unfortunately the blow was so strong that it flew out through the bar. Everyone was shocked except Rimuru, who had the face (it was obvious that something like that would happen).

The nobleman's guards were immediately ready to fight and the captain said....

"Captain" You dare to hit a aristocrat? YOU WILL BE PRISONED!