第十一章

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

"Gege!" Wei WuHui cried out as she watched her brother get thrown into a tree by one of the zombies as she ran over to him.

Wei WuXian groaned before quickly grabbing his sister's hand and pulling both of them behind the tree as the forest went silent.

"Without magic tools, how do we even end this fight?" Wei WuXian questioned rhetorically before a zombie snuck up on the twins and made the attempt to claw at them.

However, it misses as the twins avoided it before they made a break for it while hearing the other zombies behind them.

Wei WuXian then leapt up on a tall tree, following by Wei WuHui as they landed a tree branch. They both looked down and saw the zombies snarling after them and shaking the tree while the third began climbing.

"The tree!" Wei WuHui shouted as she noticed the tree was beginning to fall as she and her brother jumped off and landed back down. Just as the tall shadow of the tree's began looming over them.

"Mèimei!" Wei WuXian called out as he wrapped his arms around his sister's smaller frame and cradled close to his body just as the tree fell on them.

———

Lan XiChen's head snapped to the sound of something large crashing as he saw a cloud of dust floating in one part of the forest.

"WangJi! WuHui and Wei-Gongzi must be over there!" Lan XiChen suggested as he pointed at the cloud for Lan WangJi to see.

"Mm." Lan WangJi nodded before both of them immediately board their swords and flew to that direction.

———

"Ugh..." Wei WuHui groaned softly, beginning to regain her consciousness as cloud of dust surrounded the place. She then felt movement around her as she looked down, seeing her brother's arms wrapped protectively around her as she saw Wei WuXian stirred.

"Gege," Wei WuHui called out as she shook his shoulder, watching as those pairs of same grey eyes fluttered open. "Get up, they're coming."

Wei WuXian groaned as he and Wei WuHui crawled out underneath of the tree. Dirts covering their face and clothes. Then, they heard a small rustle as they turned to see a small white rabbit.

"Rabbit?" Wei WuXian inquired in confusion before the sound of the zombies draw both of their attention as they whipped their heads and saw the undead creatures charging toward them.