第三十八章

· ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

A whole month had passed after the defeat of Wen RuoHan, the disappearance of his only 'surviving' child Wen RiLuo and the Rebellions' victory.

Although each members from every sect fought bravely against the Wens, the finishing blow to Wen RuoHan goes to the illegitimate son of the infamous Jin GuangShan, Meng Yao or now that his father has finally recognised his worth and being granted into the Jin Sect, his new name was now Jin GuangYao.

Another good new is the new sworn brotherhood that risen after the defeat of the Wens.

The San Zun, the three heroes of the war. Nie MingJue, Jin GuangYao and Lan XiChen. The brotherhood that were created after the Sunshot Campaign.

Meanwhile, in the background, stories were spreading around in the non-cultivational world about the powers of the Master of demonic cultivation, Wei WuHui. Everyone knows how she used her resentful energy to command the undead to rise from the soil and attacked the Wens. They also knew how she was the one who defeated Wen RiLuo and sent the last remaining children of Wen RuoHan's into hiding.

Speaking of the latter...

---

"Huh? He send something again?" Wei WuHui exclaimed in exasperation as she stared down with gritted teeth at another bundle of expensive-looking jewellery and robes that a Jiang disicple was holding.

"Sect Leader Lan is really generous with his gifts." Jiang YanLi chuckled as she plucked the bundle from the poor Jiang Disciple's arms and admired at the gifts. "He must really hold you dear to his heart."

Wei WuHui immediately burst into many shades of red on her face as she pursed her lip at her martial sister. "Shijie~it's not funny!"

'That smiley idiot! What is he thinking of sending me bunch of these? The nerves of him...!' The maiden in dark robes sighed out loudly as she rubbed her temple, still having the bright red cheeks as she felt her heart beating rapidly. 'Would it kill him to just send me flowers or letters instead of jewellery and clothes?'