Prologue & Disclaimers

When Lee Ji-ah or Lily, turned 16, she moved from Korea to England to look after her ill mother. When she was in England, she surprisingly didn't struggle to make money.

After a hard day work at college at the age of 19, Lily came home to find her house silent. Which was incredibly weird since the TV is usually on. So when she entered the living room to see if her mother was okay, she was stunned to see her mum laying down on the floor, not moving.

Almost instantly, she dropped her bag and rushed over to her mum, softly rolling her over so she could see her face. But Lily almost regretted it when she saw her mum's extremely pale face and purple lips. Just to be sure, Lily checked the pulse and began crying when she couldn't feel one. She then immediately rang for help.

Soon enough, her mother got taken away by a coroner and was asked whether she would want her mother buried or cremated. And Lily answered with "Cremated, please. That was my mum's wish."

After that had happened, Lily tried to get ahold of her dad and brother, but it went straight to voicemail. She thought it was weird at first since they always picked it up when they saw their daughter's and sister's name on the phone, but she pushed it to the side and a few days later picked up an urn that had her mother's ashes in.

But because it was way too painful to stay in England, Lily used up the last of her money to travel back to Korea. And as she entered her small home, everything had been turned off. She opened the fridge, just to get a horried stench fill her nose. Because of the electricity being off due to not being paid, the food that was in the fridge had expired.

Lily was also expecting to see her father and brother, but she was rather confused to see that they were nowhere to be found. She even rung their numbers several times before getting irritated and taking a walk to calm her down.

Little did she know that a simple offer would lead to such great sacrifices, a reunion, friendships and nightmares.

You are not Lee Ji-ah/Lily, she is not you. She is my OC which means I control everything she does and when she does it. Don't bother using "I" or "me" or "we" or "us". You are not her. This is not a Y/N, get it together.

• This is a Sae-byeok (Player 067) x OC

This book will have a sad ending as expected, but don't complain if it ends in a way that you didn't want it to end. It's my book, which means I can do whatever the fuck I want with it.

I watched Squid Game in Korean with English subtitles, so I apologise if there's any spelling mistakes or a mispronounce of a Korean word.

• This book will have British references and words that non-brits may not understand.

• The book will be rated MATURE due to explicit language, graphic scenes, etc.

• Fun fact, Lee Ji-ah/Lily was an OC of a very old book of mine that's in the drafts called "BTS' 8th Member". But I decided to use it in this instead because that BTS book is probably never gonna be published.

Don't be a silent reader, I love reading your comments.

• There's been a debate whether the guards are red or pink. And I think they look Cerise (which is a shade of pink and red). The director of SG has said that the guards are pink, so I'm obviously going to go by the director's words.