S1 E7 - VIPs {Part 3}

Player 244 who chose 06, was now in front, but he suddenly began to get on his knees and start praying again. The players behind started complaining and getting frustrated with him.

07 then jumped onto 06's glass tile and grabbed him, the two began wrestling and 07 went over the edge and onto the next glass tile.

Left, right, right, right, right, left, right, left.

Player 244 chuckled and jumped to the left tile. He almost went over edge, but saved himself. He then began to thank God, but got interrupted as 08 stepped onto his tile and harshly pushed him. The glass in front broke and 244 fell until there was a thud.

Left, right, right, right, right, left, right, left, right.

The other players who were behind, caught up and 08 stepped to the glass tile on the right. Ji-ah then took her shoes off and stepped on the correct glass tiles after Sang-woo with Sae-byeok following her as there was some space.

With Sae-byeok and Ji-ah close together as they stood on the same tile and Gi-hun about to step on the first one, he looked confused, so Sae-byeok helped him a little.

"It's the left."

Gi-hun looked at her and she repeated.

"It's the left one. Get it together."

Gi-hun nodded and jumped to the left tile before thanking Sae-byeok who had a hand on Ji-ah's waist. But she ignored him and followed Ji-ah as she continued on jumping.

The player now in front, crouched down, but then he got back up and jumped to the left one, breaking it.

Left, right, right, right, right, left, right, left, right, right, right.

Deok-su was now at front, but as confident as he was, he faltered when he realized that it was his turn to pick. And with 6 and a half minutes left, Ji-ah couldn't help but feel antsy.

Deok-su turned around and you could see he was sweating a lot, but then he exclaimed.

"Hey, everybody, listen! Anyone wanna get across? Well, you better go first first."

Ji-ah shouted back.

"Mate, don't be a pussy now. Aren't you supposed to be all big and brave and shit? Now you're just acting like a child because you're next to choose and don't want to die if you choose the wrong glass tile."

Deok-su ignored her and Player 322 and him began arguing, until Deok-su started shouting again.

"We'll all die here together! Hey, listen, everybody! I'm not dying here for anyone. So come on, let's do this!"

Ji-ah crossed her arms and rolled her eyes as she let out a big heavy sigh. Deok-su started laughing and he stood in a stance like he was ready to fight Player 322.

But with 5 minutes left, Mi-nyeo steps forwards and pushes Player 322, he goes towards Deok-su and Deok-su pushes him off. 322 screams and falls to his death. But Deok-su sees that Mi-nyeo is now standing in front of him and starts to panic a little. Mi-nyeo taunts him.

"Man, you used to act like such a tough guy. Babe, what happened to you? Are you really pulling this shit? Oh, man. You're pathetic."

Deok-su retorts back.

"You're just an ugly old bitch, okay. Look I'm not moving forward, not at all."

He laughs but Mi-nyeo states.

"Deok-su, all of these people are dead, but the worst thing is, I let you fuck me in the bathroom that day."

Deok-su asks.