S1 E2 - Hell {Part 2}

When Ji-ah had woken up, she was pushed out of the van with two others. Their hands and feet were tied, they had a blindfold over their eyes and they were in their undergarments. Player 456 shouted as he was on the ground.

"Help! There's a person here! Is anybody there? Over here!"

Both Ji-ah and 067 snapped.

"Will you shut up?!"

Player 456 let out a "what?" in surprise as he thought he was alone. 067 then lifted up his blindfold with her tied hands and did Ji-ah's too. Ji-ah thanked her and took off her blindfold as well.

The man asked as he looked at the two.

"Who are you?"

He looked closer and noticed one of the girls.

"Pickpocket? Is that you, pickpocket?"

067 spoke.

"Unless you want to lie here all night, try to untie me."

Ji-ah used her upper body strength to sit up, she then sat back to back of 067 and the girls untied each other. They both got up and Ji-ah mumbled.

"I feel violated that you two have to see me in my undergarments, this was definitely not on my bucket list. I'm fucking freezing as well, did they give us-"

She cut herself off when she saw her clothes in a binbag, she then hurried over and immediately got dressed into them, 067 doing the same. As they were getting dressed, the man was complaining. 067 went to walk off and the man exclaimed.

"Wait! What are you doing? You need to untie me before you go."

067 stopped and asked.

"Why should I?"

He responded.

"Because you owe me for pickpocketing me!"

067 rolled her eyes and stated.

"Do you have proof that I did that? And besides, aren't you too old to be that naive or stupid? Once I untie you, you'll hassle me and demand your money back."

Ji-ah hid a smirk and the man continued.

"Well, that's that."

067 went to walk again and he begged.

"Okay, fine. I'll forget about the money, just untie me. Will you?"

067 glanced at an amused Ji-ah and asked.

"Do you mean that?"

The man nodded and replied.

"Yes, I really won't say anything about the money."

067 asked again.

"How can I trust you?"

The man responded.

"I swear it on my mother. Untie me now, it's freezing!"

067 sighed and cut the rope off with a pocket knife whilst Ji-ah went to untie his feet, but he suddenly jumped up and pushed 067 whilst speaking.

"My money, give me my money back."

He threw the rope at her and hopped towards her, she calmly walked backwards and so did Ji-ah as he turned to her. They both chuckled as he fell over and begged.

067 stated.

"I feel really bad for your mother."

Ji-ah added.

"Yeah, what kind of son are you to swear something on your mum and immediately break that?"

They both walked off and left him to roll around on the floor and complain.