Somebody help

(Help why did I do this)

“ Wake up silly. „

Alarm clock rang.

“ Hey wake up! „

The sounds were murmured under the sleepy thoughts of Genshin impact.

He turned away in relation, The glimmering light seeping through the curtains heatened up the bed sheets as he finally decided to wake up, the first sight being of their older sibling.

Honkai Impact 3rd.

“ Can't you just wake up on time? Jeez you're getting lazier by the day. „

Genshin groaned as they looked away again.

“ If I had to wake up to look at you I'd rather sleep for another 20 days. Can you just tell the others I'm sick? „

He sighed as they hear Honkai laughing in response.

“ Is it because you're going to have to apologize to that one boy yesterday? „

“ Don't mention him. „

“ Yeah yeah, nah. Our fans attacked the poor dude and you gotta apologize for it alright? „

Genshin finally got out of bed as they covered up Honkai's face with his palm. The slowly walked away and went down 2 floors of the mansion to reach the dining room, looking at Tears of Themis pouring the milk into the cereal bowl. Genshin walked over to the shelves to grab himself his own bowl, making cereal as well.

He continued on his morning schedule as he wore his uniform to school, he walked through the hallway watching the Lumi_N0va pictures start playing like a video on the walls.

He reached the living room as he saw a box with a note beside it.

“ To Genshin Impact,

Go set them a gift, I know it's been hard ever since Houkai Gakuen 2 has been in bedridden lately. But you don't have to be an asshole. I'll be off going to check up to the doctor for lil Star Rail, keep the house clean until Uncle MiYou or Mama MiYouJi comes home <3

- Honkai Impact 3rd „

Genshin groaned being fully aware that he's overall really bad at gifting people unlike his siblings. He was more generous back then when he had a shorter following and was just testing out, but now he'd rather keep savings to himself. He looked around deciding what to give to that boy.

“ A Homu rabbit? How about a Uncommon one. Homei? Oh oh how about Hotar- „

Genshin stood still accidentally reminding himself of Houkei.

“ Nevermind, I don't care if that dude hates this. „

He finally decided onto packing it up as he realized he was late for school, he ran over to the window and jumped off, summoning a glider and plunging on top of the school bus as the classmates inside flinched by the thud, Azur lane poked their head through the bus window as they looked up and gave Genshin a quiet judging stare as the bus reached the school gates.